Plans of Importance...

(Adrian's POV)

I dried my hair in the room I was given by Endeavor. Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki and myself were separated by rooms, in each laid a simple bedside table, a comfortable bed, a bathroom and balcony door. 

Throwing on a shirt from my bag, I rolled my shoulders to stretch. Walking towards my door I turned the handle and peeked outside. Without surprise I saw the halls of the agency lined with a few Sidekicks on the night shift. "They'll probably tell if I walk into the room Katsuki's staying in"

Closing the door, I opened the sliding door to the balcony. Closing the door, making sure I could get in tomorrow morning, I climbed the railing of the balcony. The winter air wisped through my hair as I used my athletic capablities to reach the other balcony. Landing gracefully, I gave a light knock to the glass door. A few moments later, I saw Katsuki quietly open the sliding door. 

"Hey" He whispered as he invited me inside. The room was dark and the faint sound of music from his earphones that laid haphazardly, connected to his phone on the bed. "What the hell took you so long?" Katsuki asked through the darkness. "Endeavor held me back for some training" I replied.

"Well, I hope you still have energy" His quiet tone was filled with this loving vibrance as he kissed me. The two of us slowly fell onto the bed, where I comfortably laid as we made out. "Love you" I said out of breath as I began moving on top, straddling his waist. "Y'know we can't have sex" He said firmly. "I know... It would be kind of weird if we did though. Considering where we are" 

He kissed me again before letting his head rest on the pillow, "I'm so fucking ready for these shittyblast few weeks to be the past" He admitted with a sigh. A small, empathetic frown reched my face as I comforted him. That's when I got an idea and a smile reached my lips. 

"Tell you what... After the internship and when it isn't snowing, how about we take some time to ourselves? Just us. We could go camping or hiking for a week in one of our breaks?" I waited in silence for a moment. "Adrian Hikaru, how do you continue to make me fucking love you so easily?" He began lifting his head. 

"So, is that a yes?" I was excited. He grinned genuinely, "Yeah... You bet your sweet ass it is" He closed the distance completely. I laid on his chest, inhaling with content. "Coffee Bean?" I hummed as a way to say I was listening. "I... I want to see my Mom on one of our break days... And if you're so hellbent on me having fucking back up then I'll ask that no good Shitty Hair" 

I snuggled deeper into his chest, "That's good, I'm happy to know you won't be alone" Still, I feel guilty that I still can't visit myself. That I am a causing factor of this madness. "Katsuki..." 

"Yeah?"

"I will fix this. I promise" He inhaled but didn't speak, his silence was a sure way to know he didn't know what to say. That couldn't say anything to stop me from keeping this promise. "Y-Yeah... I know but..." He exhaled in defeat which felt so unlike him. Katsuki felt defeated, he felt powerless in this situation. 

He couldn't fight, yell or run his way out of the situation. Which scared him more than he'd ever openly admit. Katsuki is strong though he didn't feel it at this current moment. "Katsuki, you don't have to always be strong... It's okay to feel" The room was suddenly filled with a sniffle, "I-I know" He said. 

"Then just allow yourself too. It's me and I wouldn't judge you for it" His arms quickly snaked around my form, pulling me closer to his body. Hugging me tightly for dear life. I could practically feel his gaze focused on the ceiling above us. His arms quivered as his breathing grew shaky, 

He knew he was terrified. But I don't think it's because he could lose her. I believe it's because he doubts he used the time he's had for meaningful purpose though I believe he did. Time is well spent just by the experience of the situation. The feelings that come with them...

Katsuki was soon asleep and I rolled us over for me to be on bottom and him to curl up to my side. "Goodnight, Hot Stuff" I whispered as I gently pecked his forehead and closed my eyes, not ready for what I was about to witness...

.....

My eyes opened to a swirling storm of a wasteland. The shades of black, white and grey blew through the entire pallete instantly. The roads were torn to sunder, building lucky to be standing. Shades of people, all dead from whatever occured. 

It looked very much like the place in Izuku's quirk, the destroyed city and shattered environment that seemed familiar in a sense that I had been here many times before. 

Looking around, I saw only destruction and death. My eyes instantly narrowed on something, it was obvious and easy to point out due to it being the only colour difference in this world. Taking a few steps towards the colour, the remains of the city decayed. 

Reaching the colour, I saw a chess piece, it was shattered and broken. Crouching down, my hand gathered the pieces, opening my palm. It had taken form. A red Knight... "Why were you here?" I wondered to myself. Turning the chess piece around, I saw the letter 'E' embedded into the stone. 

Standing up, I turned only to jump back at the sudden sight of a featureless person standing still amongst the rubble. Their face focused downwards and arms hung by their sides. "Hello?..." No response, only a bone chilling air. 

 I took a few steps closer, knowing how horror movies work. My hand reached for the colourless locks of hair that covered the face. As I pulled them back, the featureless being lunged and I retreated back a few paces. 

Avoiding two large swipes, I ducked under the merciless hook. "Stop it!" As the fist came down for a overhead, my hand naturally thrusted forward. The chess piece in hand. The Shade instantly stopped moving as I felt a warmth in the coldness. It ran down my hand. 

Looking down, I noticed the chess piece had disappeared and red crimson leaked from where my fist had entered the abdomen. Ripping my hand free, the being fell. "Wh-Who?..." The creature crashed into the pavement, shattering. The glass like sound caused me to blink and when my eyes opened, all that remained was a shattered Red Knight chess piece in the ground. 

Exactly the same as before...

Without any control over my body, I began walking down the street and the destruction followed. More shades fell and shattered but into cold marble unlike the Knight. My eyes narrowed forward to see more colours, this time two shades had fallen to the ground on their backsides. 

A green trail of liquid came from one as the other with deep blue running down the right arm and orange along the left attempted to reach for the other. 

Without hesitation, my body pounced and as I reached forward, merely an inch away from the featureless being's face. 

Everything turned black.. And I woke up...