Empty...(46)

(Katsuki's POV)

I walked into my house on the same night we- I escaped the villains. The police dropped me off.

Once I was inside, I saw my Mom and Dad run up to me. They hugged me and I barely responded. Images of him flashed through my head.

"Katsuki... What's wrong?" I heard Mom ask me... I opened my mouth to talk, but nothing came out. It was like somebody grabbed my heart and crushed it.

I let out a shaky breath, my body started shaking. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes. I broke down, falling into my Mother. She froze, my body just let out everything.

Soon, I fell to my knees and she followed. "What's wrong?..." She placed her hand in my hair, playing with my hair.

I cried harder, "I-It... I..." nothing came out, just saw emotion. "It's m-my..." Fuck... Why did it have to be him?

"Katsuki... You're scaring me..." Just say it! Fucking hell! I can't even say it!

"A-Adrian..." I whispered, my body couldn't let out another word. But my mother's breathing hitched. I heard her sniffle. "Oh Katsuki..."

"It's my fault... He.. He's d-dead..." I sobbed, gripping onto her for dear life. More images of him flashed through my head.

"First of all... You love this ass..."

"I love you, Katsuki..."

"You matter too..."

"I love you more than you love spicy food..."

"You're an amazing boyfriend..."

"Katsuki!..."

Multiple things continued to flash, reminding me on how lonely I am now. How broken I am.

I cried all night. The tears just wouldn't stop, why did it have to be him?

He went through so much in his life. WASN'T THAT ENOUGH?! WHY DID HE HAVE TO PAY THE FUCKING PRICE!?

FUCK YOU!!

I continued to curse the world, avoiding the sadness with the only thing I knew. I got angry.

I continued to curse everything, but I forgot to curse the true person responsible for his death.

Me...

.....

The week passed, I had barely left my room. I watched the ceiling fan rotate above me.

"At our own pace..."

I grunted, slapping my hands of my face. Making sure not to cry. I've done it too much.

My phone buzzed for the 100th time in the week. It was probably one of those shitty assholes checking up on me. Adrian's Dad is the only person I've contacted.

He said I was welcome anytime. That fucking idiot is grieving himself, so I'm not shitty enough to dump my fucking shit on him...

I sometimes have these thoughts now. They aren't good, but I'm just so close to listening to what they had to say...

Why did they help me? They should've saved Him.

I don't matter, he should've been the one that lived.

Not some failure like me...

But a perfect human being like him...

I soon realised that I was crying, I grunted in frustration, I have to get past this. Fuck it all.