Wake Up Call...

THE REALLY WEIRD SHIT IS STARTING!!!
PREPARE FOR SOME FUCKING TWISTS AND PULLS!!!

(Adrian's POV)

I opened my eyes to my room...

Everything seemed to spin, I looked around and saw nobody laying down next to me...

I stood from my bed, the dizziness faded instantly, thanks to my super healing. I looked at myself, I was wearing my clothes and I was in my room. So, far so good. What the hell happened last night?

My body walked out of my room, I knocked on Katsuki's dorm room, but there was no answer. I tried Eijiro, but I heard a loud snore. I continued my trek, my walk downstairs were distant. I wandered into the common space, I saw Katsuki, but he looked at me and then looked away from me in a rush. 

Something definitely happened...

I wandered through the space, I was acknowledged by a few of my classmates. But when I made it to Katsuki, he attempted to walk away with a scowl. "Katsuki..." I called out. No reply. My gaze met Izuku's, he was looking at Katsuki and I. He frowned. "What the hell happened last night?" I said out loud, my hand rubbing my eyes. 

"Um... A-Adrian... We should talk..." Izuku walked up to me and lead me to a table. I sat down and I felt like I had done something wrong. "Izuku... Why is Katsuki not talking to me?" I asked with a needing tone. He swallowed the saliva in his throat. "Um...How much do you remember?" 

My body slouched in defeat, "What did I do?..." I groaned. "U-Um... You uh... You said somethings that were really hurtful to Kacchan. Apparently things he never told you..." What the hell could that be?

"H-He came up to m-me to yell at me today. Ab-About what he said m-months ago..." I nodded to confirm him to continue. "You s-said that he w-was th-the Villain. F-For telling me to... j-jump off a roof..." He whispered the last part. My heart stopped, literally. "How did you kn-" 

"I-I've known for months... Before everything..." I interrupted, my hand was slammed on the table in frustration. I was angry... With myself...

"You also did more..." 

How much worse can it get?...

Is that a trick question?

This is one of your stupid moments...

"What else?" 

Izuku gulped and twiddled with his fingers. "You said that most things were his fault... It was subtle but pretty awful. He still put you to bed but when he woke up he had really red eyes" I stood up and started walking to Katsuki's room. I used my Light Speed to reach my destination. 

I knocked on the door, my hand-hammered on the surface. "Katsuki! Open up! Please! We need to talk!" There was no response. I continued to knock. "I'm not gonna stop!" I shouted at the door. "Katsuki! Please!..." Still nothing. 

"Okay... I deserve that..." I sat down on the door, leaning on it. "Just hear me out..." I said with a defeated tone. "Izuku told me what I did last night. Shit...I'm so fucking sorry. I-I didn't mean those things" I started. 

The fucking waterworks already started...

"I would never consciously hurt you..."  I said. "Katsuki... I promise that what I did wasn't me! I know I can't say quirk stuff or the drugs did it. But, I didn't mean to say something like that" 

I let the back of my head slam into the door, I could sense Katsuki approach the door, taking a similar position I had. "I've known about what you said to Izuku before we even dated. I didn't bring it up because it didn't matter to me. You matter..."