New Obstacle...

The class was currently on the bus, which was driving towards the place where the exam was being held. Everyone was a bit anxious. But I was on edge, my heartrate was everywhere. My palms were sweaty. The last time I was only a bus trip, we went to the camp. The place where I was taken and tortured. Another reason why I'm so scared is that this is my first official public appearance.

My knee bobbed and my teeth bit my lip harshly. Then I felt a warm hand slip into mine. I looked up to see Katsuki. He looked really concerned and caring. "Hey... What's wrong?" He muttered. "Th-The last time I was on a bus with the class... We went to a place where I was taken and... tortured..." I whispered the last part extra quietly. 

Katsuki pulled me close. he made me rest my head on his shoulder. "You're stronger than before. Besides... I won't fail you like last time" 

I was about to dispute, but Aizawa caught my attention. "Listen up! We are nearing our destination. Make sure you are all on your best behavior and you don't cause trouble..." He bluntly stated, looking a Katsuki and me. 

I sweatdropped...

Why the hell are you looking at us?...

.....

The class walked off the bus, my body seemed to relax substantially, my hand was still held within Katsuki's grasp. I didn't want to let go...

We all stood in the open, my nerves were through the roof. Not because of the exam, but my presence could be unnerving for others. I felt Katsuki gently squeeze my hand, I looked to my right, he wasn't looking at me but using his natural scowl. It was aimed at the world around him. 

"You are required to complete this exam. If you do pass, the eggs that you were, will hatch into chicks. You will be semi-pros and required to perform many acts" Aizawa bluntly stated. "YEAH! I'M GONNA BE A CHICK!!!" I huffed in amusement as I saw Eijiro cheer to the world. 

"Anyway, you wi-", "HEY! EARASUREHEAD!" I saw my teacher's soul leave his body, a cold shiver run up his spine. The class looked over to see another Pro-Hero walking over to us. "Hey, Aizawa. How are you doing? Marry me" 

"No..." She then giggled at his blunt statement. I was dumbfounded. Who was this strange person before us? 

"So, this is your class? Mine is over there. Hey! Guys! It's U.A!" She called over her class. I instantly saw Izuku fanboying over the Hero in front of us. A class wander over, I saw multiple different people. One kind of resembled Midoriya, but his persona was so fake. That smile was fake and I wanted to punch him from the start. 

He started shaking Izuku's hand and praising him. Then he moved to Katsuki. "Woah... It's one of the kidnapped victims. I'm so sorry for your loss and I pray for you in your time of grieving. But we all know it's your fault..." I gritted my teeth and lightly glared. I saw Katsuki inwardly break, everyone probably couldn't see it. But I don't need my powers to see the truth. Then he moved to me. "Hey, you look new. Wait... You kind of look like that guy who died" He held out his hand. 

I shook his hand, but then I used my Dark Side to enhance my strength. My eye flashed red and his face contorted into all forms of fear and pain. Something just took over and I wasn't in full control. "That's because I am him. Talk to him like that again and I will rip your spine out and feed it to you..." I coldly stated. 

He deserves this...

My mind flashed to all the torture I endured, the darkness leaked into him. Sharing that corruption. Just like Leo used to do...

Then I pulled away, my senses returned and I took a breath. My gaze wandered around, I saw both classes look at me with either fear or concern. The guy before me took a step back, then retreated into his class. I let go of Katsuki and kept to myself.