Mending What's Broken...

I walked towards the Dorm building, Aizawa was to my right, and Dad was on my left. It was a pretty cool day for Summer. Weird...

The door to the common space was opened and I saw nobody in the class, I think Katsuki is most likely in his room. "Your room is the empty room next to Bakugo's. There will be a list of requirements and rules that must be met every week in your dorm room. Make sure you abide by the rules..." My brain kind of just took in some of that lecture. 

Aizawa then lost his stiff exterior. "I'm glad you're back. The class wasn't the same without you. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask" He then left after he handed me the key to my room and a small booklet. I then looked at my Dad, he had a small grin. 

"I can stay if you prefer" He offered, I shook my head. "No... You should relax and enjoy your time off work. I need to do this alone" I then hugged him, my body didn't flinch. Probably because I instigated the action. He hugged me back. It was one of his comforting Dad hugs. "I'm literally less than a few nano-seconds away. Call me if you need anything. I'll be here" 

I huffed in amusement, "I will. Love you Dad. Have a good day. I'll call you later" 

"I love you too son" He then pulled away. My Dad walked towards the door but hesitated to walk out. "You would tell me if something was wrong, right?" He looked back, his eyes were brimming with concern. I put on a reassuring smile. "You would be one of the first to know" 

He nodded and then walked out the door. 

I let out a breath, quickly rubbing my face. I want to tell you, but I just can't...

I walked upstairs, my body quietly moving to Katsuki's door. I took a deep breath. Then knocked gently on the surface. I heard a grunt and some grumbling from the other side. "I already said I don't want to hang out with you losers!" He opened the door and his expression changed completely. 

"Wow... Gotta say, I'm quite offended" I joked, which rolled his eyes. "How did you get in without being seen?" He asked with haste. "I am officially coming back to U.A" I answered, my grin still evident. I saw his lips curl up slightly, he reached his hand out and I took it. 

I stepped closure to him, pressing my lips on his. My hand cupped his face, deepening the kiss. His hand pressed against my lower back, pulling me closure to him. "Good... I have gotten tired of those extras moping around" He said with his usual no fucks given voice. 

I teasingly smiled, "Is the big bag Katsuki Bakugo caring about our classmates?" Those words, 'Our Classmates'. They felt good to say. Like some form of hope was restored to me. 

Katsuki scoffed, looking away from me. "No... Like I could care about them" He grumbled. I quickly chuckled, "You're so cute when you pout" I teased, his cheeks gained a hint of red. "Awe... Is Katsuki blushing?" I missed teasing him. 

Maybe we can pretend I didn't die. Just pick up where we left off. Forget my last words...

That depends on the two of you...

More like everyone around him...

I leaned in once again, taking his lips for myself again. He melted into the kiss, his arms wrapping around my waist. We pulled away, our foreheads rested on each other. "We have about an hour before my stuff is supposed to arrive for my dorm..." I pointed out. Katsuki smirked, "What do you want to do with that hour?" He pulled me closer, I could feel his dick slight stiff against my thigh. 

"I know I just got back recently. But I wouldn't mind spending some time with you" I admitted, I saw Katsuki look around. He started pulling me into his room. I closed the door with my foot.