Fight On...(24)

(Adrian's POV)

I was gently nudged awake by a firm, but soft hand. "Adrian... Wake up..." Katsuki whispered, my eyes fluttered open. Only to see my hand was resting against my ash-blonde boyfriend.

I had the perfect angle of his straight, strong jawline and the now amber red glow in his eyes, from the sun shining at the perfect angle.

"What are you staring at nerd?" Katsuki had a soft but stern voice, I have grown used to the walls he puts up in public, in the short day we have been open about our relationship.

Most can't see when he is happy or sad, but I can tell the difference, how his eyes shine, his eyebrow placement and the way his jaw tightens. Those are just some of the few factors.

I grinned, "Just wishing I had a camera" I muttered, starting to sit up.

He wrapped his arm around me awkwardly and pulled me back in. "I didn't say you had to move. I can see you're comfortable" he was trying to sound disinterested.

"I woke you up because I need to go to my match" He explained. I started standing up, "No... You stay. Just rest" his voice has silent concern seeped throughout.

"B-But...", "Just relax idiot. Rest before destroying 4 eyes" I snickered at the nickname. "Then come here for a sec..." he lowered his head, I grabbed his collar pulling him into a quick kiss for good luck.

"Have fun with The Blackest Night" I joked, looking at Tokoyami. He grinned, "Count on it!" He grinned.

"Come on Bakugo. We're fighting next!" Tokoyami casually called out. I heard Katsuki sneer, his walls were officially back up. 

I sighed, now sitting up. "You 2 are so adorable" Mina mentioned. I blankly stared at her, "And?"

He gained a massive grin, "Like Oh My God! You fell asleep, by the way, Hagakure said you even look hot in you sleep"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!" Kaminari interjected.

"Is there a point to this?..." Why did we start talking about by sleeping look?

"Well, anyway. You fell asleep and Bakugo instantly wrapped his arms around you! He was so cute and cuddly. I swear he smiled! When we started teasing, instead of yelling. He ordered us to keep it down. Please tell me your secret! How did you tame somebody a hothead like Bakugo?"

My brain was still catching up with how fast Mina was talking. My lips curled up after hearing his considerate nature. "I didn't tame him. Katsuki is actually the greatest guy I've met. He's sweet, caring, strong and ambitious. But I think one of the many reasons why I love him, is because he tries"

Mina's dark eyes somehow sparkled, Aoyama (Captain Sparkle Croissant) would be proud. "I don't understand what you see. He's so mean, even around you" Dunceface pointed out.

That's because he's uncomfortable you Duncefaced, Pikachu copycat. "You don't see the real him..." I muttered softly, making sure nobody heard me.

Then I saw Midoriya, he was bandaged up and sitting in the front row. I stood up, walking towards him. He was sitting by RoboCop (Iida) and Lieutenant Bubbles (Uraraka).

"Hey Midoriya..." I started, my voice was pretty weak. The greenette, with broken arms and a leg, turned to look at me. "Oh Hi Hikaru. How are you feeling? I saw you sleeping by Kacchan, so I didn't bother you"

"Why are you asking me if I'm okay? You're the one that was nearly shattered" I pointed out. He chuckled nervously, "Yeah, sorry about that"

I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Thank you..." I spoke with sincerity. He jumped at the sudden contact, but smiled at my words. "No problem. Happy to help!" He beamed.