The Talk!?(Ugh! I Know What "IT" Is)(26)

(Adrian's POV)

The sweet scent of caramel met my nose as I slowly opened my eyes in the early morning. I instantly noticed the position Katsuki and I were in. He was the little spoon and my head was rested in his back.

The small movements eventually made Katsuki stir awake, he let out a tired groan and sharp breath. He turned his head to look behind him, his eyes met mine easily.

"Morning Babe" he lovingly spoke, with a sleep-filled tone. "G' morning Hot Stuff" I replied.

He turned his body further, seeing how he didn't have a dog cuddled up to him anymore. I leaned closer, giving him some affection. We separated, slowly pulling ourselves from the bed. "Yep...Definitely a superpower" I spoke with a matter of fact.

"What?"

"Kissing is definitely one of your superpowers" I said again.

Katsuki gained a smug smirk, he stood up and walked over to me. "Like this?..." he kissed me again. "Something like that" I taunted.

His gaze hardened, he placed his hands on my hips, continuing with a deep kiss. He pulled us down to the bed, I let out a giggle.

He hummed, with a smile as he showed me some affection. I could feel myself getting lost between his presence and the instinct in the back of my mind.

Then we heard somebody clear their throat, by my bedroom door. We separated in a rush, our gazes shifted to the door.

My Dad was awkwardly standing there, "Um...Breakfast is ready. Don't be too long..." I could feel the stiffness in my Dad's voice. I don't blame him, but I went red with embarrassment.

"Uh... Yep... Be down in a sec" he nodded, biting his lip. Slowly closing the door, walking down the stairs.

Katsuki and I both sighed, "What is with us and parents walking in at the worst times?" I complained, lightly smacking my head into his chest.

"It's really fucking annoying. We need to get a lock" He lightly growled.

We made our way downstairs, as we appeared, a wave of awkwardness hit me.

We both sat at the dining table, my Dad on the opposite side. "So... I think it's time that we... have a talk" I inwardly died. A talk? Really?

"Uh...I d-don't think I need the se-", "It isn't just that" My Dad exclaimed, putting his hands up in defence.

I sighed, why does is this happening to me?

Katsuki look severely uncomfortable, this is probably something he doesn't want to discuss.

"As you probably know. Your body is going through some... significant changes"

Oh, brother... Just kill me now!

"Some changes more prominent than others"

"Oh, I already know about these changes." My voice was higher in pitch, showing his uncomfortable I was.

"No, you don't. Trust me. I'm not talking about typical changes. Have you ever gotten a primal instinct just randomly appear out of nowhere?"

Wait! That's a thing? I just thought I was weird.

"Maybe..."

Katsuki looked away from the conversation and continued eating with his signature scowl, to hide his discomfort.

"Well, that's something only people with emotional or beast like quirks get. Some more potent than others"

Where is this going? Should I be concerned about Katsuki's and my well-being?