Face The Darkness...(32)

(Adrian's POV)

"Adrian! Watch out!" I heard Katsuki yell, as he ran towards me. While he ran, I turned quickly, the only thing I saw was the Shadows.

But they weren't mine...

Somebody else's...

.....

I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes. My body started to move, slowly making my way to my feet. Quickly observing my surroundings.

At a quick glance, I noticed my Hero Suit was gone and I was wearing casual clothes. My clothes. A white v-neck, skinny black jeans, my favorite canvas, and a dark grey cotton jacket. I still had my bracelets, but I was missing my beanie.

So my now black hair was evident. "What the fuck?..." I grumbled, attempting to change my hair back to grey. Hell... even white would be better.

But as much as I tried... nothing. It stayed black. "Motherfucking hair..." I growled.

That's when I heard a deep and dark chuckle. I turned my head to the sound. "That's no way to speak, Young man" the voice echoed.

"Besides, your current look is proof of your better side of heritage" I frowned, gritting my teeth. "Show yourself, you fucking coward!" I clench my fists, ready for a fight.

"Tsk...Tsk...Tsk... Do you speak to your mother with that mouth? Oh...Whoops. Too soon?" This fucking bastard.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I yelled out in anger. "That's what I want. Right there... That dreaded look, that mysterious power" This guy is speaking in riddles.

"I want to know if the Perfect Vessel is worth all the hassle?" How does he know about that?

"I want to test you..."

"Come fight me yourself, you creepy bastard" I received only chuckling. "Oh dear lord. I won't do such a thing. That would be suicide. Especially when your only option of fighting is your inner evil" What is he on about?

I looked at my hands, attempting to summon light, but it was instantly fizzled out. Shit...

Use us...

"How about this? If you pass my test. I will give you a clue as to who I am" He offered. I want a hell of a lot more than that. I heard a loud snap of the fingers.

The shadows moving away from me. It revealed a city in ruins. While the only remaining colors are black, white, and grey. It looks like that thing in Midoriya's head.

A black cloud appeared, it started to swirl and contort. "Say hello to one of my favorite pets. Erigor...meet Adrian. Adrian...meet Erigor" the voice cheerfully boomed.

The cloud swelled, taking form.

That doesn't look good

The demon of shadows looked towards me, its sunken skull, where the eyes would lay. Glowed red. The demon grabbed a sharp and curved shadow.