Disquiet & Anarchy(42)

Imagine a room... 

This room has a poster...

It's something nice. Like a celebrity or beautiful landscape, completely based on preference...

Now imagine that room as the whole world...

And the poster...

It is a space that separates us from your reality...

What happens when you look behind that poster?...

Does your whole world fall?...

Or does it open?...

Do you want to know what's on the other side of that poster?...

The great beyond, that many are blind too?...

Because I've seen it...

 And trust me...

I have regretted pulling that poster down...

Because once it's down...

The sad truth is revealed...

________________________________________________________________________________

(Adrian's POV)

"I'm so pumped for the test of courage!" Sero cheered, "This will be Manly!" Kirishima joined. The Mina run forward, squatting in a victory pose. "TEST OF COURAGE!!" 

Her happiness was soon snuffed out by Aizawa using his capture weapon on the students in the remedial classes. "I don't think so..." Aizawa said with a blunt and tired tone. "YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" My ears died when Mina screeched. 

Aizawa blinked in silence, clearly not caring about his student's feelings. "Well, I wasn't happy with your performance today. So, you will be doing remedial classes with me. Think of that as your reward" He walked away, his scarf still wrapped firmly around Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Sato, and Kaminari.

I cheekily waved, "Bye~ Have a great time~" My sweet and innocent persona was clearly seen through, which Katsuki scoffed with humor. Mina looked back with the look of betrayal. I smile and waved, still holding Katsuki's hand on mine. 

"Alright Kittens, the rules are simple. Class 1-A will split off into teams of two, walking the track in intervals of two. While 1-B will be the scarers, they will attempt to use their quirks to frighten the other class. Ragdoll will await your arrival and you will be able to return" 

Ragdoll... She hasn't come near me since this morning. 

(Flashback)

I was currently training, working my ass off to call upon my Demon mode. Shadow was attempting the merge. "Hey there!" I turned to see Ragdoll, a member of the Wild Wild Pussycats walk up to me.

I stopped what I was doing, "What are you doing?" She was kind and pretty weird, but so am I. "Uh... Trying to call upon my Dark side" 

"I could use my quirk to help you?..." I smiled at her offer, "That would be a great help" 

I saw her eyes glow for a moment, but as she used her quirk, she tensed up. "Uh...Y-You should... Ne-Nevermind. You're doing great!" Ragdoll quickly retreated, running away to another student. I stood there in confusion, continuing my training. 

I changed my way of training, focusing on my smoke style, then Demon mode after I could find some level of control. 

(Flashback End)