Some Fun Before The Internships(29)

"Why the fuck are we here again?" Katsuki complained, completely not happy to be out of the house. "The Squad wanted a day out"

Katsu groaned, facing me. Locking both our hands together, separately. His soft gaze was on mine. "But I was having plenty fun with you" he had a sly smirk.

I grinned, "Really..." I whispered. He nodded, passionately connecting out lips. Ignoring the outside world. His tongue entered for a moment, getting one rotation.

But then we heard a squeal.

Our heads snapped to the sound. It was Mina in short shorts and a Midnight shirt. She had Kirishima and Kaminari to her right, staring with surprise. Along with Sero and Jiro.

"My gosh. We were worried about Hikaru from yesterday. But it seems Bakugo has nursed him back to health. Judging by the mark of both your necks" She had an excited gaze. There are more than just one mark on him.

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. But held a smile. Katsuki glared, tightening his grip. "Shut it Raccoon Eyes"

"Aww Come on! It's was only a joke. I just didn't expect somebody as broody as you to be so open"

Katsuki muttered some profanities, making me laugh slightly. "Anyway. We came here for many reasons. One... Hikaru. Are you okay? You seemed to be out of it yesterday"

"Um... Don't worry about it. Just my quirk being a bitch. Nothing too bad. My body getting accustomed to my Dark side again" I assured. The group nodded.

When did I get so amazing at lying? "So, what are we doing here Mina?" I asked she smiled.

"We are going to...." she started a drum roll with the group. "Karaoke!" The other cheered. Jiro looked shy.

"No..." Katsuki bluntly stated. "Come on. It might be fun. Besides, I want to see if that voice can hit notes other than moans of pleasure" I whispered the last part of his ear.

He froze, physically shocked. "A-Adrian. You little asshole!" He growled. I kissed his nose, "You love me" he grumbled a small agreement. "Fucking fine! Let's go"

We wandered through the streets, towards the supposed Karaoke place. Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero looked excited. Mina was googly-eyed towards me hold Katsuki's hand, keeping him calm. While Jiro seemed very shy.

"Come on Jiro. You'll be fine. We're all friends. And friends do these things. Now let's see if anyone of us can sing" she smiled.

I did my job well, she cheered up.

I looked at Katsuki who was wondering how we got here.

(Short Flashback)

I walked out of the shower, with a towel around my waist. Katsuki simply watches as I wandered over to my closet. "What you looking at?"

He tilted his head, "Taking in the fucking view. Got a fucking problem?" He taunted.

I had just pulled up my pants, I looked over. "What if I do?"

"Then come at me" he smugly taunted. I quickly made my way over to him, my chest was still covered in water droplets. I pressed my lips on him, his shirt becoming my makeshift towel for my chest.

When we were about to take it a step further, my phone buzzed.

I grabbed it. We both groaned, "The group wants to know if we want to go out"

Katsuki sighed, "It was getting good"

"We can finish up later" I whispered, pecking his cheek.