Special Night...

This will contain FLUFF & SPICE CONTENT! Like the real shit. The time has come people...

(Katsuki's POV)

I'm ready...

It has been a week since I returned to U.A from that stupid fucking house arrest. But when Coffee Bean came back, I had the confidence to bring it up. We hadn't really don't anything as a couple, and I know that sound fucking sappy, but fuck you. I want to spend the night with him. 

So, I asked him out on a date. Which would comprise of multiple things to do, and we will return to the dorms. 

I was currently looking for things to wear for this fucking date, but it was really fucking stupid. I am having a hard time finding what to wear for this shitty thing. My frustration was expressed as a small explosion. 

Once I calmed down, I finally found something to wear...

I quickly had a shower, got dressed, and grabbed my shit for this date. I waited downstairs, where the stupid extras looked at me oddly. "WHAT DO YOU FUCKERS WANT!!" I screeched at Shitty Hair. "Uh... We were just wondering where you were going?" The fucker said. 

"None of your business..." I growled. "Awe come on~ Please~ We won't tell anyone" Pinky whined, I sighed, grumbling multiple profanities under my breath. "Fine... I'm taking Coffee Bean out for a date" I said quietly. 

Pinky lit up and her eyes fucking sparkled. "OH MY GOD!! THAT'S SO CUTE!! HAVE FUN ON YOUR DATE!!" She yelled, making everyone stare at us. I glared at the bitch.. "Oops..." She put ion innocent eyes, but I started chasing her. "Get back here you fucking pink bitch!!" 

As I ran after her, I was stopped by Shitty Hair and Dunceface. "Chill out dude..." I heard one of the extras say. "Bakugo! Enjoy your date. Make sure you are back by curfew and keep the destruction of property to a minimum" 

...

...

...

"FUCK OFF FOUR EYED ASSHOLE!!!"

After about five minutes, Coffee Bean came downstairs, and my rage left me. He looked really good... 

His hair was styled a bit, his clothes were fresh, and he smelt... so fucking good... How does this asshole do it? He just has this stupid power to make me feel weird. A good weird, but still weird. I quickly grabbed his hand and stomped out of the dorms. We received a very loud farewell from Shitty Hair, Dunceface, Pinky, Shitty Tape Dispenser, and fucking Deku. 

I saw Round Face watch us leave, I grunted in distaste. That bitch has been avoiding Adrian and I ever since I threatened her. Good riddance. She deserves more than she got, but Adrian is too kind as a person. 

We walked out of the campus and I instantly relaxed. "So... Where are we going on this fine night?" He asked with humour in his voice. I smirked, "You have to wait..." I teased. He kissed my cheek and we continued to walk, hand in hand. 

Adrian likes music, so I want to take him somewhere, that he can enjoy. 

The walk wasn't long and the sound of music was heard from a few streets away. The Cafe that we go to whenever we get the chance are doing this music rave tonight, and I was informed a little while ago. So, I thought that Adrian would be in his own element here and I only want to see that gorgeous fucking smile he has. 

As we neared our destination, we saw many colours of a full rainbow. The reflected on the awestruck eyes Adrian held. He looked at me with a gentle grin. "I love it..." He beamed, kissing me gently. "I love you..." I said while gently squeezing his hand.