Together(12)

I woke up in a comfortable silence. Memories of the night prior, racing through my mind was ever present. I sigh in clarity, petting Igna, who was curled up against my side. Like he usually is, when he sleeps.

I looked at my phone, it was 5:12 am. I sighed. Is it bad that I want to go to school, just to see him?

I rolled out of bed, placing Igna on the place I was previously sleeping on. So he was warm. Hell, I even put one a cover of him, to keep the warmth in. I was washing my sheets when I got home anyway.

Maybe I should spend some time in the training grounds. I nodded, better than wasting time.

My body silently shifted to my cabinet. I slipped on a tank top and my sweats. I also brought a jacket, it's not really cold for me. But you never know.

As I walked downstairs, I saw my Dad with his head on the dining table, fast asleep. I sighed. He overworks himself. I pulled out a blanket and placed it on his shoulders, I know for a fact, that I am not strong enough  to move him on my own. Not without my quirk, which I can't control.

Once my Dad was more comfortable, I walked outside and went towards the training grounds.

The lights turned on and I closed the massive door. Light started swirling around me, as I readied myself for training. My light was especially strong today. Is this what positive emotions do?

I was casually shooting blue light, holy shit. The training dummies were blown to pieces and my light speed was significantly faster. I love this feeling, the butterflies in my stomach. The racing of my heart.

I continued to train for another hour, before my Dad walked in. He had a cup of coffee and watch me. I only noticed him, when I was thinking up a new move.

He was grinning, his face filled with pride. "Morning Dad" I said. He walked further into the training grounds. "Somebody is in a very good mood" he was definitely implying something. "I guess I do feel pretty good" I admitted. "Who is it?" He asked.

I jumped, "Who is who? What are you on about?" I questioned with confusion. My father chuckled, "There is only a few things that can make your power as powerful as it is now. Blue light without trying is beyond your level" He pointed out. I tilted my head. I knew what was making me feel like this.

"What are the few things?" I curiously asked. My father smiled. "My power did what yours is doing at many moments. When your mother was pregnant with Rein, Ash and you. When I asked her out. When we got together, when I see my children and when I found somebody to care about" he explained, ruffling my hair.

"I won't make you tell me. But know this. I'm happy for you" I love my Dad, he's the best. Now that I think about it, I can fit the living people I care about on one hand.

Ash, Dad and...Katsuki.

Even his name gives me chills. I'm such a hopeless sap.

Soon enough, I finished training and got ready for school. We got in the car and drove. I sometimes wonder why my Dad has a car. I mean, he can move at light speed and I can run faster than an F1. But today I feel like I can go faster.

The ride was short and comfortable. I practically listened to the radio, eventually singing along with Dad. I'm happy he's pretty flexible with music. He can listen to almost anything. I guess I get my love for music from him.

.....

He eventually pulled up and his time he didn't embarrass me. I hugged him and said I loved him, in the car. He looked so happy.

As I walked towards the campus, I wonder. Should I use my light mode or neutral? Katsuki said he prefers my natural look. But the class would be weirded out.