Just Us... Plus Izuku...

The first day of house arrest was better than I originally thought it would be. I woke up next to Katsuki, his body was more relaxed than the previous times I have woken up in this position. Instead of his clinging to my chest, he had his arms wrapped around me in a protective manner. His soft breaths could be felt on my neck. 

I grinned and gently kissed his forehead, embracing the long since needed feeling of my boyfriend's touch. A few hours passed and there was a knock at the door, "Bakugo! Open this door. We are leaving for school, Mr. Aizawa has given you clear instructions. You should be awake and fore filling your duties as punishment" 

I heard Katsuki groan, his ruby eyes fluttered open. "Can that extra, fuck off?..." He muttered into my shirt. I chuckled at his morning antics. "I'll deal with him..." I pulled away, but Katsuki held on. "Where's my morning kiss asshole?" He smugly stated. I leaned down and captured the feeling of his lips on mine. "There... Happy?"

"I guess..." 

I walked to the door, where Iida was still spouting shit about being model students. The door swung open and I looked at him with a bored expression. "H-Hikaru... You we-weren't performing acts of s-sexual nature? Were you?" 

My eyes narrowed, "I was giving my Boyfriend a good morning. That's what people in relationships do..." I deadpanned. "O-Oh... Th-Then, you need to get ready. Fighting wasn't acceptable behaviour of a U.A student"

"Iida... I wasn't fighting. I stopped the fight. I got in trouble because I was out after dark" I corrected, which he straightened up. "You still broke the rules... Good day..." 

"Coming from the person who beat up Stain and ignored school regulations to save Katsuki..." He looked shocked. "Yeah... Stain was pretty obvious. Endeavour didn't beat him. You, Izuku, and Todoroki, did. As you said before... Good Day to you too!" I added various levels of sarcasm to my last sentence and closed the door. 

I walked back to the bed and laid down. My head rested on Katsuki's chest. "I don't want to clean stuff yet..." II grumbled, I heard him huff and turn his body to face me. There was a smirk on his face. "Well... It's just us... Plus that shitty nerd. What do you want to do?" He raised an eyebrow, showcasing his biggest smug smirk. My face heated up from proximity. 

My arms wrapped around his waist. "We could get away with an hour to ourselves. What did you have in mind?" My voice was higher, with a teasing tone. He quickly captured my lips with his. They instantly melted together, like a perfect puzzle piece. I took action, biting down on his lip, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue in his mouth. 

The battle for dominance began, my hand slipped up his shirt, the feeling of his solid abs were explored. He gasped at the feeling. Allowing me to win the battle. The funny thing was, I felt like was in complete control...

(SMUT WARNING!!!)

I quickly pushed forward, making him lay on his back. I hover over him, slamming my lips against his once more. The distinct feeling of his tongue wrapping around mine, made me quietly moan. I quickly moved my mouth across his jawline, spreading short kisses down his neck. Once I found the sweet spot, I sucked on the sensitive skin, tasting the sweet taste of caramel on his body. 

He moaned in pleasure as I continued marking him, along the neck and shoulder. His hands gripped my sides as I grinded along his pelvis, creating friction which I felt make his penis grow hard. 

I pulled away, quickly pulling his shirt up, revealing his perfectly sculpted chest and torso. My hands grasped his side firmly, as I started kissing down his body, leaving marks along his chest and abdomen. Once I was nearing the bottom of his abs, my tongue glided upwards, making him gasp in euphoria.