The Beginning of The End...

The police were called...

Everyone gave a statement to the Detective that was running the case. What really ticked me off was his thoughts on the fact that the league of villains caused this. Which left me wondering how they could do it? With Dad, Nemuri, Katsuki, and I here, they wouldn't stand a chance. 

Besides, Ash isn't totally useless, he knows how to fight. I don't actually know Kana's quirk or skill set so that I don't know how that would work and I think I agree with the fact that Mitsuki is probably the most dangerous person with us. She would beat the shit out of a villain with a frying pan if need be. 

Mitsuki and Masaru were taken home and given a patrol to watch over them. I was forced to go back to U.A with Katsuki, while Ash and Kana went home, both insisting that they didn't need a police patrol looking after them. 

Once I was back at school, I walked into the dorms to see some of the class still awake, running up to us. Most went home for the weekend, with the exception of, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Hagakure, Ojiro, Tokoyami and Sato. 

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Mina yelled as she ran up to us. I let her hug me as she was actually crying. "I'm fine... Besides, I can regenerate" I pointed out bluntly. "Fuck off, Pinky! Like some small bitch explosion could hurt me" Katsuki growled with a scowl. He was tired and wanted to go to bed. 

"We're glad you'e okay" Hagakure said, I noticed Ojiro and her were closer then usual. "Thanks... If it's okay with you guys... I want to go to bed" 

"Of course... Goodnight then" I sighed and walked past them, with Katsuki following. Once I was in my room, I let out a heavy breath. "You alright?" He questioned. I nodded and closed my eyes. I was sweating... Something wasn't right... 

Look at your forearm...

I did as I was told, I noticed black viens. Did that thing get inside of me? Shit... Those viens were some infection? As soon as I looked at them, they faded into nothing and the feverish symptoms faded along with it. "Katsuki... Take your shirt off" I ordered. 

"I know that I like it when you're in this mood but I don't think it's a good time, Coffee Bean" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his sleeves and rolled them up. There was nothing. So, my body was like a shield and my wave of darkness protected Mitsuki and Masaru... Good...

Relief rushed through me as I hugged Katsuki. "What is happening? It's like we can't catch a break..." I said truthfully with exhaustion. "Yeah... Fucking feels like it" He agreed as he completed the embrace. Katsuki took a sharp breath and looked at me. "Why don't we just get changed and watch a movie or whatever? Get your mind of the shit storm that is today" 

I nodded and walked to my draws, "I'll be back in a bit... Gotta get changed" He left the room. 

.....

(Ash's POV)

Tonight was an absolute shit show...

When Kana and I got home, we both let ourselves fall into the couch. I rubbed my face as the stress and exhaustion was reaching me. "You alright?" Kana wondered. I nodded with a sharp breath. "One problem after another" I said. 

"So, this only means that there is another side of this situation" Kana stated and I understood, she was referring to what we have been working in for the past few months. "Guess, its time for some people to talk" I said as I stood up. "Whoa... Hold it" She grabbed my wrist. "You've been working yourself to the bone. Rest... Just for tonight" Her eyes were pleading for me to sit. With a huff and sigh, I followed. 

As I moved to a rested position on the couch in our living room of our apartment that we had recently moved into, Kana rested herself aganist me, we were just cuddling. It was a wonderful strees reliever.