Waves...(38)

(Adrian's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes to something amazing. The warmth wrapped in my arms was peacefully slumbering next to me.

My lips curled up as I carefully pulled Katsuki in closer to me. I felt his stir, snuggling further into my chest. The scent of sweet caramel hit my nose.

I could stay in this moment forever, Katsuki in a constant state of peace. I gently kissed the top of his head, then buried my face into the top of his head.

His fluffy, soft hair was just as comfortable as a pillow. The comfortable silence was inevitably ruined by the alarm Katsuki seemingly set last night.

I groaned, quickly reaching behind me, to turn off the alarm on Katsuki's phone. As I turned, I saw the screen saver. A smile crept on my face.

The picture was of Katsuki and I. The photo was taken not long ago. It was Katsuki slightly smiling as I kissed his cheek. The covers of the bed we were laying on, was from my bed.

The alarm stopped and Katsuki took a sharp breath, his eyes slowly opened. He looked up, a tired grin was evident on his face.

"Morning..." he mumbled, pushing himself to my level. Pressing his lips on mine. We held that position for a few moments, savoring the feeling. We separated, "How was your sleep?" I asked, instead of his usual short response.

'Not Horrible'

He actually said, "Pretty good, since I got to wake up here" I was taken aback at his words. "Sweet talking now are we?"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "Whatever nerd..." I unwrapped myself from his hold. Pulling myself from the bed. " We need to get ready. I'll make breakfast" He looked at me, "I'll do it..." He said.

"No... You already do so much, I'll do it" I insisted. He huffed in playful irritation, "Tsk... Whatever. Just don't burn down the fucking house. It not on my agenda to save your ass"

I huffed, playfully glaring. " First of all... You love this ass. Second of all... I would never do such a thing" I said with wit and humor.

Katsuki gave me another eye roll, as I walked out of my room. I made my way downstairs, noticing Igna run up to me.

I picked him up, I struggled as he was getting bigger. "G'morning..." I cooed to the puppy. He snuggled up to me in response.

The house was really quiet, I walked to my Dad's room, slowly opening it. What I saw was my Dad sleeping, with Nemuri cuddled up to him.

I quietly closed the door, walking to the kitchen, placing Igna on the floor. Washing my hands and making breakfast.

Pancakes sounded fun. So that is what I made. Making sure they were extra fluffy and I had enough syrup and icing sugar.

I soon heard the faint creaking of the stairs, as Katsuki walked into the Kitchen in a Black Tanktop, which showed off his arms. Along with some chino shorts.

"I wasn't expecting to go to the fucking beach today" he bluntly stated, pointing to his shorts.

"I'll make do with it. If anyone questions it, I'll set their ass on fire" I chuckled at the threat. "Well, you can do that after you've eaten" I placed a stack of pancakes on two plates.

Putting syrup and icing sugar on the dining table, where we're eating. I pour the syrup and icing sugar, ready to eat the delicious taste of Pancakes. We ate in comfortable silence. The sound of cutlery being used on the plates and food was the only thing audible in the room. 

Throughout breakfast, I heard people talking, it was Dad and Nemuri. They were awake and approaching from his bedroom. "Morning... Pancake mix is ready for use" I informed, Dad ruffled my hair. I groaned in irritation, which he chuckled.