A Concerning Moment...

The night time air was chilling, cold enough to shroud the world in a layer of frost and snow. Katsuki, Shoto and myself wandered out of the small cafe with Toshinori. The three of us had just acquired our Provisional Hero License. "How do you feel, now that you've arrived at this momentous step?" Small Might took interest in our thoughts. 

Shoto smoothly stared at his hand with a determined stare, "I am another step closer to my goal to be a great hero" He looked between Katsuki and myself. "I'm gonna leave you in the dust, Icyhot!" Katsuki gloated casually. 

I only shrugged, "I guess... I'm okay?" What do I say? After everything with the death, pain and suffering. Is it so bad that this achievement feels... 

Insignificant?...

As everyone sent me a glance and before a question was uttered, there was a loud explosion down the street. "THOSE WHO WISH FOR LIBERATION EXIST ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!" Through the Explosion of snow, there was a man with a Sub-Zero Mask. His eyes gleamed with crazy. 

I took point, "Huh... Just our luck... First minute on the job and we've already got a Mortal Kombat Rip Off" I cracked my knuckles as Katsuki walked to my right and Shoto on the left. All Might looked at the three of us and a small smile appeared on his expression. It was one of bliss...

"This will be dangerous" All Might softly informed. "You may not be able to fight, but we can" Katsuki pulled out his hero license and I grinned at the Hero Alias in Amusement. "LEADER! THERE'S SO MANY MORE ON WEEKENDS! SO MANY!! IT'S A LANDSLIDE OF WALLETS!" 

"So, we've got a classic purse theft? That has to be some cosmic joke" I slyly quipped as we all sprung into action. Katsuki unleashed an explosion while Shoto sent a wave of ice. In the commotion, I leaped into the air with darkness wisping around my forearms. Perfroming a ground slam, a torrent of shadow spikes will themselves through the valley. Instantly exploding into a cloud of black that quickly faded. 

All Might seemed to show his concerned side, "THAT MIGHT BE THE CASE, BUT IT'S ONLY BEEN 30 MINUTES SINCE YOU GOT THEM!!"

Katsuki was on a lightpost with Shoto standing on the ground, with me positioned crouched with both hands in the pavement and darkness wisping, weaving, crawling around my form. The Sub-Zero asshat glared, losing his hot headed demeanor. "The Fuck are you guys? Some wannabe heroes!?" His tone turned ironically cold. 

I stood up straight and casually chuckled, having no regard for the potential danger. "Now, I think that look suits you" I spoke with a sly and sarcastic tone, pretty close to that of Dante from the Devil May Cry Series. Not on purpose, just felt easy. To be loose and disregarding. 

As Shoto stepped forward to attack, I held my hand out. "I know you wanna go all justice on their asses but I've been away from the battle scene for a bit" I smiled without any fear or attention to these guys. Almost cockily. "Allow me to dance with frosty the snowman" 

Katsuki glanced at me for a moment but caught the grin, I believed I could win with relative ease. "Just make sure these dumbasses don't cause any collateral damage. Trust me, I've got these guys" 

I blasted off with a grin of excitement. "Watch my rear!" I shouted as a wave of snow was launched. Using my Light Speed, I zipped to the side. Spining through the air, firing as bolt of light. It struck one villain, wrapping him up. "Well, the wrapping fits the bill. I believe the chief of police with love the perfect Christmas gift in the shape of a pummelled group of idiots!" My taunt caused one to seeth. 

"We've spent this season thoroughly studying this area's patrol patterns. A whole mounth of work in the middle of the season! ALL FOR THIS DAY!!! THE ONE MOMENT WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE AND NOW HEROES WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NOW!!!"

"Get a job!" Katsuki shouted. "Too bad we ruined your plans, huh?" Shoto replied. "Well, that's just too damn bad!" I dodged a swift hook and kicked one in the head, "I'm feeling the Christmas Spirit and I guess all this is just proof!" Blasting another with smoky shadows, I dashed in between the crowd of villains. "Because you're all on Santa's Naughty List!"

With a spin, my arm sent out a void of darkness. The wave caught all the villains by surprise, including myself. The world seemed to shift into a world of black and white. The familiar ringing in my ear resounded for an instant...

Limbo...

"W-What!? Wh-Where are we!?" One yelled. I chuckled at the scenery and clicked my tongue. "Man... This really isn't your lucky day" I lightheartedly stated. "The real world you had some range of power" A shrugged escaped my form. "Too bad... You're in my world now" 
With a small smirk, I engaged. The ringing returned and it didn't leave...

Let's just say they regretted what they witness in this void of a place...

The world faded into the Material Plane with all the villains on the ground, beaten, unconscious and without dignity. "Huh... That was anticlimactic" Without taking the time to glance at the group, I walked towards All Might, Shoto and Katsuki. "Man, I'm bored. Can we go home now?" 

"What the hell was that?" Katsuki stared at the group in the middle of the road. "Huh?... Oh... They messed with the city, so I taught them a lesson" My tone casually rolled off the tongue. 

(Katsuki's POV)

What the hell was that?... I'm not the only one that saw it. Icyhot and All Might did too. But they don't know Adrian's power's like I do. That blast, it was mixed with black and white. The cloud shifted something, it wasn't fucking natural.

Coffee Bean seemed pretty laidback too. Like more than usual. Almost dismissive of the danger. What the hell? Those Extras don't look beaten, they fucking look traumatised. I swallowed my saliva as Adrian wandered past me, towards the car. "What happened to teamwork?" Icyhot muttered in wonder. 

Oblivious to the words, either he didn't hear or he ignored him. Adrian was in the car before anyone was on scene. 

That was unlike him...

.....