First Christmas With You...

(Adrian's POV)

The morning air filled my lungs as I pulled myself from the bed. My arms were moved above my head, stretching out my shoulders, spine and body. With a few soft pops in the stiff joints, I pulled myself to my feet. With a small glance back, Katsuki slumbered in silence, his body curled up. 

Pulling the covers up and kissing his forehead, I wandered out of the room. Pulling my shirt over my head as I stepped down the stairs. As I entered the common space, the realisation that only Yao-Momo, Jirou, Eijioru, Mina, Iida, Izuku and Shoto were awake. "Morning, Adrian" Izuku greeted as I entered the kitchen. 

My hand reached for the coffee and I started brewing a cup, "G'morning" I tiredly grumbled. His emerald eyes instantly took notice of the difference of clothing. "Do you get cold?" Izuku quietly exclaimed as Shoto entered the kitchen. 

"Dying has its side effects" I simply answered accidently letting ruin the mood. "Uh... Sorry. Old habit. It slipped out. That was more morbid than I intended" I nervously chuckled in an attempt to raise the mood. 

"Don't worry about it. I'm actually curious whether it has any other secrets? B-But you do-don't have to say! How insensitive of me!" The nerd rambled but with a subtle and swift gesture to Shoto, the Half and Half teen pulled Izuku aside and kissed the nerd. In the moment of shock from the greenette, Shoto genuinely grinned before they wandered away. 

My coffee was soon completed and I took a smooth sip. Tasting the Nector of the Gods run down my throat, a satisfied sigh escaped me. "Whoa... A simple man you are, yet so mysterious" Tokoyami wandered into teh Kitchen. I huffed in amusement, "Don't tell Katsuki that you caught me with my first love" I joked.

He hummed in amusement as he poured a mug for himself. "So, anything happening for Christmas?" I asked casually while taking a sip. "Nothing of importance" 

I nodded slowly, clearly not believing him. "So, a certain Frog like girl in the class doesn't have your interest?" I questioned with a devious smirk when he tensed. "N-No... That is u-unsightly of you to say. A-Asui is but a close ally in the journey of life" 

That's when Dark Shadow popped out, "Nah... This guy is quite the observer. May think he's smooth but he's a total puss-"

"Shut up!" Tokoyami defended, breaking his usual smooth and dark theme. "So, the Prince of Darkness does have a heart... Come a long way from the little tin man" I quipped with a reference to a familiar musical. 

"My feeling are not of importance. U.A is my place for becoming a hero"

I unconsciously rolled my eyes, "Come on... You can't say that to me. I'm dating... I'm happy... Hell, I love him..." I stepped beside him and whispered, "Don't wait... If you do, you could lose your chance" Then I walked away. "Oh... And don't be a creep and stare. Dark Shadow was correct about that" 

I wandered from the kitchen and into the lounge space. Taking a seat, I drank my beverage while everyone had a silent agreement to watch the musicals and Christmas movies that appeared on TV. Iida even took a break and followed. 

The Christmas Tree that had been decorated by a select few, including myself stood tall and free with a neat pile of gifts under the tree. My phone buzzed and I looked to see multiple messsages from people. 

Dad(7:34am): Merry Christmas. I wish you were here but I guess you'll have to wait until New Years. Love you and I wish you and Katsuki a great day

I smiled from at the message and replied. 

Myself(7:34am): Thanks for the message and right back at ya! Love you too and Merry Christmas to you and Nemuri. I hope you enjoy your day off. You both deserve it