On My Mind(7)

(Adrian's POV)

We both walked into town, Bakugo was mainly taking the lead, because he actually knew where the arcades were in the city.

The 2 of us mainly walked in silence, the sounds of the city to keep our thoughts company. My first opinion about the city was somewhat chaotic, that opinion still stands, but since I've seen some mellow places, like the usual Cafè, Bakugo and I met at. The city is starting to feel like home.

Soon enough, we made it to a massive arcade, it was in the mall, but we didn't seem to mind. The place was filled with games, a photo booth, a fucking bumper cars area. Then I laid my eyes on perfection. This place had motherfucking laser tag!

"This. Place. Looks. Awesome!" I spoke with a giddy expression, like a child in a sweets store.

Bakugo gained his classic smirk, he seemed more relaxed, now it was just the 2 of us. Just 2 good friends hanging out.

"Come on idiot" my ash-blonde friend grabbed my wrist and dragged me further into the arcade. I could feel myself blushing. Stop it hormones. Bad hormones.

After he dragged me to the front to buy points to use the machines, the receptionist smiled. "You cuties have fun" I went completely red, he instantly pulled his hand away from me, averting his gaze, so I couldn't see his face. "Uh! It's not like that! I swear!" I panicked, frantically waving my arms around.

(Bakugo's POV)

"Uh! Its not like that! I swear!" Those words, it felt wrong. My stomach contorted weirdly and I felt my chest swell. The fuck is wrong with me?

I forcibly roll my eyes and walked away from the receptionist. Why does my face feel so fucking hot? What is wrong with me!? Stop it, you retarded body! I'll roast your ass!

We offically walked into the arcade. We jumped from game to game. He was good a skee ball, like he almost never missed. Everytime he got it in the hole, he smiled with excitement.... He has such a good smil- Fucking stop it body! Heating up like a bitch!

I felt my palms start to sweat and spark. Fan-fucking-tastic... My quirk is being weird. This shitty Coffee Bean has something to do with it.

We eventually played a shooting games, I personally dominated. Adding to my high score. I glanced at him and he looked away, was he red? This arcade is pretty hot. That's probably why I'm sweating so much.

"Yo! Bakugo? You good?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I tensed, about to shrug it off. But I physically couldn't do it. "Tch Whatever Wise-Ass" I boredly stated, he closed his eyes and gave me one of his fucking shitty closed mouth grins. Sometimes I hate this bastard. His stupid smile is always there.

I started to distance myself fron Coffee Bean, continuing my trek through the arcade. As I walked, something knocked into me. I stumbled backwards, my body instinctively turning around. I braced for impact, but I hit a soft, but built surfaced.

I opened my eyes. Oh fuck!

(Adrian's POV)

I'm completely frozen! Bakugo is completely buried in my chest. He's probably gonna explode. He jumped away from me and faced the oppisite direction from me.

I god! I feel so hot. Can't breathe! In, out, in, out, in, out. Simple! Just follow that pattern. "I'm gonna go to the fucking bathroom" he grumbled, almost uncomfortably. Was it that bad? It probably was....

Or he could just need to go to the bathroom you twit

I highly doubt that...

(Bakugo's POV)