Learning From The Best(30)

(Adrian's POV)

The class was all standing at the train station, Aizawa looked at the class with tired eyes.

"Alright, everyone. I expect the best of your behaviour. Your hero costumes are in the briefcases, do not wear them. Unless you have been given permission from the pro-hero you're interning with"

"YEAH!" Mina cheered.

"Yes... Sir..." Aizawa corrected.

"Yes sir" Mina practically deflated.

I snickered at Mina's hardship of not being able to express her true extrovert self. The class soon filtered away. Then I saw Iida, that dark feeling swelled in my stomach, the instinct that an animal gets when a threat is close. An instinct to kill. 

I took a deep breath, "I'll be back in a second. I've got to check something" Katsuki reluctantly let go of my hand, letting me walk up to Iida. Midoriya and Uraraka were both talking to him. I felt like I needed to get them away from him. 

"Iida! Can I talk with you?" I saw the usually bright and intelligent Iida, give a look of weariness and caution. "What is it you need" He seemed forced, unnatural. 

"Don't do anything stupid" I bluntly ordered, my voice was darker. Midoriya physically-backed off. The engine quirk user adjusted his glasses, give me a fake smile. I took the opportunity to get a look at his shadow, it was worse than yesterday. My gaze observed his skin. On the edge of his collar was something black. Like a shadow. 

I now know why my Shadow wanted to attack him. "Hikaru, I assure you. I will be fine" Stop lying, you aren't thinking rationally. I held up my fist, "Don't leave me hanging" I put on my cheerful smile. He hesitated, before completing the fist bump. 

As his fist connected, I let my shadow latch onto him. That's when I felt it. Another presence. Iida walked away, I was stunned, it felt familiar, but also foreign. "Are you okay Hikaru?" Midoriya asked, his voice was innocent and full of concern. "Yeah...I'm fine. Have a good week, you know, with getting control of OFA" I walked off. Midoriya froze. 

I let the name slip, I never told him that I knew about his quirk. "I've known ever since the Festival" I bluntly said, walking off. He just stood there in shock for an additional 30 seconds.

.....

Katsuki and I were currently on the train, I was looking at my phone, while we both listened to the same music. When Katsuki wasn't looking I quickly snapped a selfie with the sun perfectly hitting his sculpted face. He looked at me with his disinterested look, "Really?" He bluntly questioned with an 'Are you kidding me' look.

I smiled, there weren't many on the train, we were sitting next to each other. At the back of a crowd. I grinned, looking in his eyes. Those perfect ruby red orbs, I leaned in, pressing my lips on his. I felt his panic, but he relaxes, giving in to the feeling. 

We separated, only wanting more, but that wasn't possible. It would be inappropriate. I turned away, he quickly grasped my chin with his thumb and index finger. Making me face him. Katsuki held a faint smirk, "I'm gonna need more than that" He whispers growled, kissing me again, separating quickly because we heard the announcer call for our stop. 

The two of us walked away from the train station, Katsuki following me the agency I've visited plenty of times before. "So, when we get there. Let me do the talking. The receptionist is new and kind of shy" I informed. "What does that mean?! I'M A FUCKING ANGEL!!" He screeched. I only smile and nodded, "Oh Babe, you are a sweetheart. But some wouldn't agree" He growled at my words, grumbling profanities. It was adorable, so I pinched his cheek.