Unsightly Possibilities...

WELCOME TO THE START OF THE NEW ARCH!!!
Shit is gonna get weird and insane from here on out...

(Adrian's POV)

Months passed...

The seasons shifted into colder climates, the autumn air flowed freely through the air. The time since Katsuki's Grandparents, nothing has been brought up in our lives, school has been rough, but I've been giving it one hundred percent. 

Since having a talk with Katsuki's Grandmother, I realised how unnatural people see my relationship with Katsuki. Japan has only recently started changing. The world is a strange place which I hope will learn to understand. 

Katsuki has been very hesitant about some things between us recently as he was warned about how his hero career could be at risk, which pissed me off beyond belief, I almost attacked Monoma for making such a comment. 

I was currently sitting in the common space with a mug of steaming coffee at the main table, with some of the class joining inn for a study session. Katsuki sat next to me, his eyes trained on the text before him. Turns out that Katsuki, Yao-Momo, Iida, and I are placed on a pedestal, so we were basically forced to run the study session. 

Katsuki was handling Literacy & Hero Studies 101

I was handling Mathematics & Villain Investigative Studies (Villain Laws, etc)

Yao-Momo was handling Fundamental Hero Studies & History

Iida was handling Modern Japanese, English & Legal Studies (Hero Laws)

We had a full house, the entire class showed up and luckily I didn't have to go over the entire syllabus for Villain Investigative Studies, my Dad can actually teach, so that is nice. But, Mathematics is apparently one of Shoto's weakest subjects, along with Aoyama, Tokoyami, Denki, and Eijiro. I've seen Shoto struggle with subtracting 9 from 18, kind of funny to watch. He scowled at his paper for a good 10 minutes after that. 

After studying for a majority of the day, we decided to pack up and get ready for the night. "I'll cook!" I said, "No! You just sat through hours of teaching Dunceface how to count, I'm cooking..." Katsuki growled with his traditional scowl. "How about we order pizza!" Denki yelled. 

"MANLY!!!" Eijiro screeched while standing on the couch, which Iida scolded him. Most of the class agreed and we ordered pizza, everyone had to pitch in, even though Katsuki practically fought me to pay for my food. 

The night progressed and Mina ran up to me while I was sitting in the common space, her grin spelt trouble. "I'm not pranking Tokoyami with my powers again" I deadpanned, not taking my eyes off my phone. She giggled and smiled, "It's still weird that you say Powers, instead of Quirk" 

She is right, I rarely call my powers a quirk...

A quirk doesn't have the power to pierce the veil or defy death...

A power does...

That reminds me... I haven't done much training on my perfect vessel abilities. Dad said when I'm ready, but I have times when stuff just happens. It is apparently called the Death Perspective. Not an official term, but it is apparently when a person experiences death or near-death and can see things differently, but that aspect has been changed from the fact that I'm the Vessel of Life and Death. 

Morbid, I know...

"What do you want, Mina?" I asked taking my phone away from my face. "Just, come to Kami's room! Bring your boyfriend..." She then ran away. I sighed and got off the couch. My gaze saw Katsuki drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. As I approached he jumped slightly and prepared himself.