Summer Time!(39)

(Adrian's POV)

It was the day where we received our results for our final exams, everyone was on edge, except Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sato. Who knew they were toast, from failing the practical exam. "Have fun at camp everyone. S-Send us a lot of pictures and I c-can't wait to hear all about it" Mina said while deflated. She was so different from yesterday. Maybe the beach was a good distraction. 

"Maybe there is a last-minute twist" Midoriya comforted, "Aizawa said that whoever failed the exam would go through summer school hell. We didn't pass the practical. So, we're screwed. Did you forget? OR DID ALL MIGHT SMACK THE BRAINS OUT OF YOU!!!" Kaminari gave a crazed glare, as he shook Midoriya by the collar. 

"Dude chill. Stop hurting Midoriya. Besides, don't be sad, Sero was knocked out for his round, so he failed for sure" I teased, sorry Sero, but my Shadow is on Team Midnight. 

HELL YEAH!! MIDNIGHT ALL THE WAY! She is a massive improvement from Mom. that Old Hag was a bitch...

I deflated, why did you have to mention her? Besides, Midnight will never replace her, she used to be a good mother. "Not cool Hikaru. I thought we were friends" Sero complained. I didn't reply, just frowned into space.

The door opened, revealing Aizawa. "Now, as for the final exam. Nobody bombed the written exam. But there were few that failed the practical. Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, Ashido and Sero. You all failed"

Sero frowned, he saw this coming. 

"As for the training camp this summer... EVERYONE IS GOING!" Aizawa had his tired and creepy smile that he uses when he's fucking with us. "WHOA!! A LAST MINUTE TWIST!" The 5 that failed the exam shouted. "I think Kaminari owes a certain cinnamon roll an apology" I crossed my arms and closed my eyes, to add to the gloating of being correct.

"You can see why Bakugo likes you..." the Pikachu ripoff grumbled. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SHITTY PIKACHU FUCKFACE?! I'LL KILL YOU!!" Katsuki snapped, his eyes full of burning fury. Everyone looked at him with shock, I smiled at his defensive nature. I love him so much. He's my spicy, yet a sweet bundle of hotness. 

The class was over quickly and since it was summer break, we could go home. "Hey, we should all go to the mall to gather stuff for the mall!" Kirishima cheered. I don't know, I want to do anything other than going to the mall. 

I felt Katsuki grab my hand, "That Date I've been planning. Are you available on Tuesday?" I smiled, "I think a hot ash-blonde just booked me out on Tuesday" I teased. We heard a squeal from Mina, then we looked at her. A confused frown on our faces. "Don't mind me. Just witnessing my OTP at work!" 

What!?

"Um...Huh?" I was so fucking confused and I think Katsuki was in the same boat. "What the hell are you on about?" That's when Mina got really excited. "Nothing! OTP just means One True Pairing! You guys are my OTP of Class 1-A" I sighed, should I be embarrassed or concerned. 

I kind of just walked away, with my brain attempting to find logic in the universe. 

The class was going to the mall on the same day Katsuki was talking me out for the afternoon and night. I could tell he was looking forward to the date and very nervous. He didn't have to be. I would love anything he put time and effort into. 

.....

It was now the day of the date, Nemuri was in my room, as I kept changing into different outfits in the bathroom, coming out and checking if it was good enough. "Okay... Give me a spin" I followed. She squealed. "Bakugo is gonna be all over you" She teased, I turned red. "You think it's good?" I was really nervous. "Oh Honey... That boy is blind if he doesn't notice how amazing you look" I smiled at her words.