Denying Expectations...

After the whole situation with the Yakuza clan and the individual that goes by the name of Smog, nothing seemed to happen. There was no word from the League, no attacks on the school, no drama. It was soothing. Overhaul, the villain that Smog betrayed was attacked and left without his arms. His quirk...

I was lightly scolded by my father for going out there and fighting an unknown assailant, but he was proud that I was one of the first to react to the situation. Katsuki stayed up until late, waiting for me to come home, but once he saw me, he walked upstairs with his masking scowl. 

Once I had the time, I basically walked to Katsuki's room to see his mask gone and the concern he had for a while I was out. 

.....

I walked through the commons space, attempting to gather some food. As I made the dish, I saw Katsuki walk up to me, he seemed irritated and hesitant. "Hey, Coffee Bean..." He started, I hummed in response, still cooking my food. "The Hag found out you're alive and wants you over for dinner. My uh... The grandparents are coming over, so I don't really want to go. Ugh...I don't fucking care either way, so what do you want to do?" He wondered with disinterest running through his vocals. I looked at him, "Yeah... That sounds good... I could use a little normalcy in my life..." I beamed. 

He nodded and started walking away, "Uh... Be ready at six" He said. 

I grabbed his wrist and whipped him around, he stumbled for a moment but before he could utter a question, I handed him a bowl. "I know you haven't eaten" I stated with a grin. He took the bowl and muttered a thank you. I pecked his cheek as he walked to the dining tables in the commons space. 

.....

I was finally dressed, buttoning up my red, plaid flannel, I then pulled my jacket on, zipping it up. Then I walked out of my room and downstairs for the night out. My gaze instantly saw the familiar fluff of ash-blonde hair, and I smiled as he met my gaze. 

(Katsuki's POV)

I looked up and froze...

Adrian was there in front of me, he was wearing simple clothes but he made it work, I was caught tracing his figure with my eyes. I fucking missed going out with his Coffee Bean. "Hey, Kat..." He walked up to me, but I grabbed him and pulled him close. 

I quickly pressed my lips against his, he melted into the action. We separated, ignoring Four Eyes in the background, which was being an annoying Extra. I looked into his chocolate hazel eyes, "Wh-What was that?" He asked with a smile. "It was nothing... Just fucking went for it..." I grumbled. 

I grabbed his hand and we walked outside, "WE'RE LEAVING FUCKERS!!!" I yelled out, causing people to jump. Ha... Fucking Pussies. We wandered towards the front gate of the campus. "Did you submit a form that said we were leaving?" I heard him ask. I huffed, "Since when did you care some stupid fucking rules?" My eyes looked back to see him smile. 

We deserve to return to the way things used to be...

But still, have the experiences we've had this past summer...

Besides, it's the weekend and we're allowed to go home at that time. We should be fine...

.....

We arrived at my house and I knocked on the door, "Hag! Open up!" I yelled out. "I'm coming, Brat!" We heard from inside, which Adrian seemed to snicker. "You guys never change..." He sighed with amusement. The door swung open and the Hag was about to shout but then she saw the most attractive fucking Coffee Bean standing next to me. "Oh my God... Adrian..." She said calmly. 

"Hey..." He awkwardly stated with a grin. My fucking mother opened her arms and Adrian went in for the hug. "Look at you..." She muttered. "Yeah... I'm back... Healthy and not dead" He mumbled.