Another Side...

(Smog's POV)

I was currently standing on the rooftops in broad daylight, right on the building that the Shie Hassaikai resides in. I wandered to a nearby ventilation entrance. Quickly transforming into a small cloud of shadow smoke. Entering the building, I called Chisaki a few days ago and got in contact with the League. I set up a deal with either one of them.

If Chisaki goes down, then I'm happy with going with the League. 

If Shigaraki goes down, then I'm with the Shie Hassaikai. 

Today is his big reveal and a massive plan that will change the world. I don't believe that he is going to fail at the rate he's going. I eventually saw an open room, with chairs. It had various people, two of them being Chisaki and Shigaraki. 

"So, when are we starting? I'm getting bored" The man child whined, "We are waiting on one key player" As if on cue, I appeared in the room, leaning against the wall, with my mask, and hood on. "You have remarkably clean air vents" I quipped with a dull tone.

I saw Shigariki smile with insanity. I hope this job isn't long, I hate the idea of being near that psycho. I hope my associate is alright, she is on the other end of the spectrum. They better not bring my family into this. They stay out of this, that was the deal. 

"Now, I was recommending assistance from your league. I will require Kiroguri and Compress" That is a bold claim. Like hell Shigaraki isn't stupid enough to give him anyone that falls under the category of heavy firepower, capture, or transport. 

"That isn't happening. I'll give you Twice and Toga..." 

"How are we supposed to do anything together, if there is no trust?..." I looked at Chisaki, my eyes narrowed on his henchmen. "What about him? What role does he have?" 

"That is what I want to know as well..." Chisaki snapped his fingers, and some idiot with a plague doctor mask stepped forward. "Do you have any intention of betraying us?" I sighed, making sure they knew they had no power over me. "I don't talk to those who are told what to do," I said with a monotone. "What is your quirk?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?..." I replied. "A quirk to mentally control me does nothing..." I assured. Making the guy step back. "Can we get on with this?... You're wasting my time..." I irritably stated. "As we were saying, I will need to use the League and Smog to guard the compound, all while we create something our product that will be released on the market. This drug nullifies the abilities of a quirk. It's temporary, but soon it will be irreversible"

I looked at Chisaki, my eyes narrowing on the man. "I can do that. Only if you give me what we discussed" I demanded. "Of course... You will be paid in full once we have completed the serum" 

The plan was soon set but little did they know, I knew all about the investigation going on, between the Nighteye Agency...