Into The Light...

"I was... I was the one that lured the Villains..." 

That was it... 

The whole fucking world just crashed...

"Wh-What?..." I was so hesitant for an explanation, my hands were shaking. My mind was racked with all forms of theories. Fake explanations...

"I lured them... I h-had to..." 

My hand was not in control like someone flipped a switch. It instantly grabbed Uraraka by the throat. Luckily we were behind the wall. Nobody could see us. I heard her choke under my grasp, as I lifted her above my full height, to a point where she was off the ground. 

"Y-You... You're the reason..." My eyes were red and my hand was black with a layer of shadows. "P-Please... H-Hikaru... Th-They had..." She couldn't finish because of my grip. It tightened. I wanted to end her. 

She deserves it...

"Hi-Hikaru..."

Her eyes were watering with guilt and sadness. She was scared, but she was accepting this. Like she deserved it. But my mind, I only remembered the times I pleaded for the torture to stop with my mother, with Leo. 

How I knew what it was like accepting it. How it was easy to just... die...

My hand released her and I took a breath. My body stepped back. "Explain... Now!" I growled with all the hate I could muster. She started coughing, she knew the difference in power we had. Even if she made me float, I can dash into smoke and even fly. 

I could kill her easily and nobody would even find a scrap of her body...

"I-I had to... The vi-villains had dirt on my parents...M-My family aren't really wealthy. S-So, I-I gave th-them info... So... My pa-parents could live... So, they were safe..." She heaved, my hand unclenched from the fist. "Wh-When the villains attacked D-Deku at the mall... I-I was done..." 

"Then how did they find us... Uraraka! Tell me the truth!" I glared at her with rage. She was the reason why I was taken and tortured. The reason why Katsuki is traumatised. It was all her. "They wanted one thing... T-They wanted to know more a-about you. Th-The creepy one. The psycho cornered me..." 

I stepped back, I understood. Leo had her. 

"H-He showed me... He showed wh-what it would look like... Wh-When he tortured the class and my family. He... He was going to... peel the skin off my Dad...and st-stitch it to my M-Mom..." 

She was a victim...

"When I told them a few things... I let Bakugo and you slip... I'm so sorry! I will do anything for you to forgive me. T-Take me in... Punish me... K-Kill me if you have t-", "Stop..." I whispered. I had enough. 

"What?..." She whimpered. 

"Just Stop... No more... I'm done with this... I-I won't turn you in... But you... You have to promise me..." 

"Anything..."

"Make up for the past... Everyday. I won't tell the class. But you have to tell Katsuki..." 

She looked at the ground, almost contemplating. But she knew there was no other option...

I walked away, leaving her there. Then I saw Aizawa and All Might. I looked into All Might's sunken, weak eyes. "Young Hikaru? What are you doing he-", "Same as you... I'm uh... I'm going to resolve this..." 

I started walking towards the distant explosions, ignoring Aizawa completely. All Might caught up with me. "Are you alright? You seem sad..." 

"Yeah... Just putting something to rest..."