Broadening The Horizon...

An explosion ripped through the warehouse, knocking me out of my concentration. I peeked one eye open to see Katsuki relentlessly attackin Izuku along with threatening him. "THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!? YOU SCARED OR SOMETHIN'!?" Katsuki blasted more attacks at Izuku who protested his fate repeatedly. 

A sigh escaped me as I relaxed my shoulders, "You alright?" I turned to see my Dad standing by me with a calm collected tone. "Uh... Yeah..." I rubbed my face. "You ever get the feeling that something is coming. Something big but there isn't anything you can do to stop it unless you find out what the threat is?" 

Dad thought for a moment before smiling, "Adrian... I feel like that everyday when I think about you and Ash... It's a parent thing" He replied smoothly. My mind flashed to that place, Limbo. "Uh... Dad. I think that guy who attacked Ash is worse than we orginially thought..." 

"How so?" Dad crossed his arms casually. Shaking my head, I sighed. "Perfect Vessel thing, I guess" I chuckled, which caused my Dad to grin in amusement. More explosions were heard, followed by squeals of mercy. "Adrian... I... There is nothing to worry about. If there is, then can we wait till after Christmas?" 

He's right... So much to do in so little time. Christmas isn't far away and Katsuki's parents have invited me over for Boxing Day. "Yeah... I'll wait till New Years" 

"STO-!" The sound of All Might bursting blood out of his mouth was heard, causing us to pay attention to Izuku and Katsuki. "You need to be in more danger! Once you're all beat up, it'll manifest just like that! Then when you're at that state I'll absolutely destroy you and become the number one her-" 

"Please tone down your ego" Toshinori begged shyly. Sweatdropping, my father and I shared a glance. He raised an eyebrow in question. "Oh shut it, Old Man! It's Progress, trust me" I retorted, and instantly recieved a laugh. 

Soon enough, Toshinori and Dad told us to be normal teenagers. So, we walked back to the dorms. Katsuki and I left before Izuku because he needed to have a few words with his hero. The two of us were enjoying each other's company before the bliss was ruined as we traded the blistering cold for a percing noise. 

"YOU IDIOT!" I saw Tetsutetsu from Class B straight up Bitch Slap Eijirou. Katsuki and I shared a look before avoiding that situation. All of class B was here today. "I'll get us some food" I offered in which Katsuki nodded and took up two seats. I came back with Beef Stew, which was dinner tonight as Yao-Momo cooked because it was here turn tonight. 

We sat down and started eating, but I took in the sight of the class, Mineta was strapped down on a chair forced to watch Gay Porn, which made his eyes bleed. Mina stood guard over him, making sure he didn't pull anything. Now wondering how she got her hands on that?

Soon, Izuku stepped into the building, taking in the sight before him. "Izuku, I was looking for you" Shoto walked up to the cinnamon roll with a small smile. "You also have two quirks?" Ouch, busted!... "WHAT?!" Izuku exclaimed. "When you asked me to come at you with all I had, you were hiding your own power? I'm kind of shocked" Shoto admitted. 

"Sh-Shoto... I... That's not it at all. I might be an extension of my original quirk...? The base ability is still the same, I think..." Lying definitely isn't his best asset. "I see. Seems pretty rough for you. I'm sorry for doubting you. Your quirk has become pretty amazing" Oh My God! Just Fucking Kiss Already!

"For someone pretty sharp, he's pretty dense, that Half and Half Bastard" Kastsuki made his thoughts known to me as he ate his food. The two continued to talk, both eventually cuddling up on the couch. Smoothly talking the night away. 

After dinner, Katsuki and I found a seat with the classes. Everyone was on good terms at the moment. "Whoa! Adrian!? Do you and Bakugou really do this stuff!? So, Flexible!" Mina exclaimed loudly. Catching the attention of nearly everyone.