Dance With Insanity...(43)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA GET FUCKING GORY AND FUCKED UP! MENTIONS OF TORTURE! PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE AND OTHER FORMS OF TORTURE WILL BE SHOWCASED!!

(Katsuki's POV)

I was taken! Fuck!

Adrian is gonna be so fucking worried. But I'm worried, he was fucking unconscious when I saw him last.

My vision of the forest faded, I was quickly slammed into the floor of a new room. It was a bar.

I was about to struggle, "Ah, Ah, Ah... I wouldn't do that if I were you... Little Adrian might lose a finger if you play rough"

These fuckers are lying. Just taunting me, with his twisted bullshit.  Adrian is...

I saw Adrian get thrown to the floorboards, he was unconscious and his wounds were all healed. No... What happened?! How... Why him?!

I stopped struggling...

"No... Let him struggle. I'm gonna hurt my sister's brat anyway" That voice...

It was the guy that Adrian was fighting.

His sister's brat?

That fucker is his uncle?

I started writhing, "Fuck You! Don't you fucking dare touch him!"

"Like this?!" The man slammed his foot into Adrian's face. The definitive crunching of bone was heard. A tear left my eye.

Fuck! "Please..." I'll beg if just so he's safe.

"Begging won't help. Besides, I need to break him. It's the only way my plan can work" The fucker stood up and snapped his fingers.

Two of his pawns appeared, picked up Adrian, and dragged him away. "No! You fucker! Adrian!" My cries were fucking useless.

.....

(Adrian's POV)

I feel cold...

It's dark...

Lonely...

Where am I?

I felt myself let out a groan, my eyes opened. My surroundings were easily seen by me. It was a blank room with blood all over the walls.

I was currently tired up to a chair, chains were tightly holding me down. My body attempted to struggle, "I wouldn't do that"

Him again...

The same man from before walked out, anger swelled within me. My own fucking uncle...

It was him...

All fucking him...

He killed Rein!

That explosion was all him!

He killed Mom!

"If you struggle. I'll kill your precious Katsuki. Shigaraki wants him alive. But I have an army and I'm willing to rip out his spleen in front of you if you struggle"

I growled, he was so nonchalant. Fucking psycho.

"Did you know that our bodies become denser when we feel threatened? It makes cutting things off really hard" he grabbed a syringe.

"You see... This won't pierce your skin. But there is one part that can't be protected" He quickly grabbed my face, holding my eye open.

"Your ocular organs..." he jabbed the needle in my eye. I screamed in pain. My body twitched and shook violently. As he injected the serum in me, I felt my body weaken.