Internships To Where?(28)

(Adrian's POV)

I groggily yawned as I pulled myself from the comfort of my bed. Wandering down stairs was a simple, yet strenuous task. My body was fine, but my mind was fucked.

I was simply tired, probably the morning making me want to go back to sleep. When I reached the kitchen, I saw my father in his morning pyjamas. Which was basically sweatpants, charcoal t-shirt and a gown to keep snuggled.

"Morning" I yawned, quickly pulling out some toast and eats. I feel like some scrambled eggs and toast. Something simple and filling. "G'morning. How was your sleep?" He wandered past me, kissing the top of my head like I was a 10 year old.

"It was good" I simply stated. Dad walked out of the kitchen with his coffee mug. Mmm....Coffee...

I started to make a cup.

Once my food was ready, I walked to the dining table, sitting across from my Dad. As I sat down I stared, squinting my eyes with a perplexed gaze. My lips were pursed into a straight line.

Dad looked up and frowned in confusion. "What... What did I do? Is there something on my face?" I huffed in amusement.

"We still haven't had that talk about the thing you have with Midnight" I raises an eyebrow, indicating that I wasn't dropping this.

Dad sighed, "What do you want to know?"

"How did you and her..." I clicked my tongue. He thought for a second.

"We met before you came to live with me. We worked a few cases in the hero setting. Then I started to feel something"

I tilted my head, "Isn't she a mega dominatrix?" I blankly asked. "Not Always. Only at certain times. She is very intelligent, perceptive and articulate. Yes, she can show a sexual side, but most of it is in her hero persona. Nemuri is a lovely woman, who is very excitable. After you said it was okay to live, I actually started committing to a full relationship. Before I was hesitant to do much"

My confusion turned into a grin, "Look at you. Getting out there. Remember... Use protection. Your quirk can affect your sexual activity" I mocked his words. He rolled his eyes.

We continued eating... I make some sexy scrambled eggs. Did I just call food sexy? Yes. I. Did.

Have a problem?... Fucking roll with it...

"Also... Katsuki has the work that I missed yesterday. So he said he'll drop it off. Is that okay"

"Just use protection..." he then slyly sipped his coffee, his eyes looking up, while his face was pointed down. I lightly glared.

"Ha. Ha. Ha... You are sooooo funny~" I hope he can witness the obvious sarcasm on my tone.

I was quickly finished with my food, I washed my dishes and got dressed into something more appropriate for guests.

Then there was a knock on the door. I used my light speed to reach downstairs quickly. "Did you seriously use your powers to get there before me?"

"Can you blame me?" I called out to my Dad. He gave a hearty laugh. I opened the door to reveal Katsuki. The sun glowed nicely behind him. Enhancing his visage.

"What are you drooling at?" I shook myself out of the gaze. "N-Nothing. Come in" The door was opened further.

He stepped in, walking beside me. We reached the dining room, where Dad was. He looked up and smiled. "Morning Bakugo. How are you?"

"Okay, I guess?" That was stiff, yet better than the most treatment he gives others. "Have you looked at your offers for your internships?" He asked.