Magic Words(19)

(Adrian's POV)

It was a generally ordinary night, I had trained my ass off for the entire day and Dad took us both out, along with Ash to a restaurant. Something the we haven't done for ages.

It was really good to see Ash again, he hugged me and slapped me for getting hurt at the U.S.J, but I forgave him. We talked about all types of things, like the good old days.

"Um...Guys?" My father gained our attention, he seemed kind of shy? "Yeah Dad?" We said simultaneously. "I was... Is it okay for me to start dating again and eventually try to...settle down?" He sounded so worried.

Ash and I looked at each other and nodded. "Dad..." I started. "You have every right to be happy. You aren't offending us or hurting us by being happy" I assured, smiling gently. Dad nodded and softly smiled.

"Gray is right. I mean... I'm in a relationship and I've never been happier" Ash added. "Go for it" I urged.

"But that would be unfair. I really shouldn't" he doubted. I sighed, "Dad. If there is anyone on this god forsaken planet that deserves to be happy. It is you. You work hard and put everyone before yourself. Do me a favour and take care of your needs"

I then saw my Dad sniffle and look up. "What?" I asked, still gently smiling. He sniffled again, "I just... I just have wonderful children" he let a tear fall. I chuckled. "Come here" he pulled Ash and I into a hug. "I love you two so much. I'm so proud of you both" he assured.

I was extremely happy for him. "Is there any chance you will tell us who the mystery person is?" I innocently asked. Dad gave a hearty chuckle. "Not unless you want to tell me who stole your heart" I instantly pouted.

"Wait! You're also in a relationship!?" Ash exclaimed. I shushed him. "Maybe..." I muttered, heating up. "Come on! Tell us! Please..." Ash begged. I sighed.

Am I really gonna do this? "Wait a moment" I stated. I pulled out my phone.

Me:(6:34pm) Hey Katsuki? I was wondering if I am able to tell my Dad about us?

Katsu:(6:34pm) Go for it... But be careful.

I smiled at the message. I took a deep breath. "I don't really know how to say this. But here goes" I threw caution out the fucking window.

"I am... How do I say this?..." I muttered. "Dad... I'm... fuck it... I'm gay" I admitted. I waited for the worst, but it never came. I looked at my father. He was smiling. "You're not mad?" I asked. He chuckled to himself. "I'm happy as long as your happy" OH MY GOD!! I FUCKING LOVE MY DAD SO MUCH!!!!

"Well... I'm in a relationship with Bakugo. Katsuki" I admitted. My Dad tilted his head to the side. "You mean the same Bakugo that yells at everyone and threatens your classmates?" Dad wondered. "He's completely different when he's around me" I defended. He nodded.

"I'm happy for you" the no.1 Dad assured. "Thanks..." I muttered.

.....

We soon drove home, I basically laid on my bed for an hour. Not bothered to take my jeans and jacket off. I was catching up on some homework, until I heard something impact against glass.

I looked at my window, something small hit the outside, falling back to the ground.

In a few swift movements I reached my window. I opened it and saw the familiar blob of ash-blonde, standing on my front yard. "What are you doing here?" I breathlessly chuckled. "You didn't answer my calls. So I came to see the fucking outcome of your confession to your Dad" he harshly explained, but still held a faint smile.