Clash Of The Generations...(36)

I was dreading today...

We had just completed the final written exam and now it was time for the practical test. That means the class had to participate in whatever sick twisted game Aizawa created. I wasn't happy. What makes me more nervous is the fact that my Dad has been very quiet about the exam. 

He just made sly comments and old audio ques that put me off my game, he was up to something and I wasn't liking it one bit. 

The class was informed that we would be fighting robots, but I refuse to relax. It's Aizawa we're talking about. He is literally the devil of exams. The man almost expelled Midoriya on the first day. 

We were all standing in front of a building in our hero suits, the teachers were all standing before us. That isn't a good sign. Like, fuck this tension and mystery bullshit. 

In the weeks of preparation I have narrowed down our practical to 3 possibilities:

1. Robots

2. Battle Royal

3. The worst outcome! The one that ends our life... We fight the teachers!!!

Please don't be the last one. 

If it is the last one, I want to be fighting the daring Lady Midnight...

Please shut up...

Never...

"Listen up. Today you will all be placed in teams, which have already been determined..."

Kaminari and Mina started cheering, "Woohoo! We're fight big old robots!" Pikachu... You dumb Motherfucker. "Sparkles, smores!" Mina added. I rolled my eyes, lucky bastards. They have the capabilities to be oblivious. 

"Actually... This year we will be doing things differently..." Nezu popped out of Aizawa's scarf. I smell trickery. "We have decided to up the stakes this year. You will all be fighting... Us" Aizawa sadistically smirked, holding his capture weapon. 

"Here are the teams and their opponents..."

Kirishima & Sato VS Cementtoss

Asui & Tokoyami VS Ectoplasm

Iida & Ojiro VS Power-loader

Todoroki & Yaoyorozu VS Eraserhead 

Uraraka & Aoyama VS Thirteen

Kaminari & Ashido VS Nezu

Koda & Jiro VS Present Mic

Hagakure & Shoji VS Snipe

Mineta & Sero VS Midnight'

There was silence... 

"Bakugo... Midoriya. You will be going up against..." All Might slammed into the ground, landing like a Superhero. "You will fight me. I'm the villain now" I saw my boyfriend pale, he was worried. "Hikaru... I saved the best for last" Oh Shit...

"Adrian Hikaru... Versus... Photon" I clenched my teeth. I'm practically in the same boat as Katsuki and Midoriya, but I'm fighting... my Dad. 

"You might be wondering how is this fair! Not to fear! We teachers will be wearing.. THESE SUPER COMPRESSED BODY WEIGHTS!!!" That still doesn't help my situation. Light isn't bothered by weight. 

"We had to make it fair. Because you're going up against people way better than you!" Shut up Present Mic. "Aren't you just the DJ?"

"SHOW SOME RESPECT GIRL!!!" the loud pro yelled at Jiro.