Beyond The Material Plane...

(The Coordinate's POV)

(One Day Earlier: 11:32 pm)

I jolted awake, my body taking in all the oxygen it could gather. My head was spinning and it was really cold. I looked around to find myself in a plane room, with multiple cabinets that smelt like rot. My gaze moved around, inspecting the room further. I moved off the cold metal table I was on. My legs instantly failed to hold me, as I attempted to stand. 

After a few moments, I gained my bearings, my body ached and my bones felt like jelly. Using the table I was previously laying on, to stand. I slowly walked over to a sheet of paper on a desk. Picking it up. 

Adrian...

Adrian Hikaru?...

My mind flashed to an image, it was a person staring back at me through a mirror. I shook the thought from my head. Where the hell am I?

I walked to a basket, it was filled with clothes. They smelt like death, but I needed something other than this stupid blanket. I grabbed some clothes, throwing the ones I didn't want across the room. 

Eventually slipping into some jeans, I picked up a red shirt, my mind flashed again. Pain... A dark room, with a man...He was slicing off my fingers and toes. I dropped the shirt and grabbed a different one, it was dark grey and it fitted well under the jacket I wore. I put a red beanie on, covering up my hair. It was a... hipster beanie? Cool...

I slipped on some shoes, instinctively frowning at them. They weren't normal like I had a preferred form of footwear. I still put them on and walked out through the door. As I reached the empty corridor, I started hearing a voice. "What do you mean his body is acting weird? The kid is dead..." I looked out the window and suddenly I was standing outside, on the opposite side of the street.

"What the...hell was...that?" my voice had a high pitch and was quite nervous. I took another step, but my body shifted into a smoky substance, moving me 10 meters down the road. I fell on my ass. 

Stop it weird smoke thing...

The darkness disappeared into me. I stood up and started walking in a random direction. The dull aching of my bones was almost gone, but something was pulling me somewhere. Like I had somewhere to be. But where? Should I follow it? 

More flashes of the past came to mind, a fight with a massive creature, then a world of shadows. It kept playing, moving to people, but I couldn't see their faces. Just a blurry image. Do I know them or something?

My body wobbled for a second, I found myself moving towards the road, where I saw a bright light and a loud sound. I closed my eyes and the sound of something crashing behind me erupted. 

I peeked my eyes open, to see a spike of darkness and then behind me to see an upturned car. A small fire started to spread, oh fuck...

I ran towards the blazing vehicle, shoving my hand into the door. Ripping it off the hinges. Fuck I'm strong... I threw the door, pulling the guy that was bleeding from the head out of the car. The car was about to explode, so I covered him with my body. The explosion ripped through me, sending both of us flying. I slammed into a wall, but it didn't hurt that much. While the guy tumbled along the ground. 

My body landed on the pavement, expertly landing on my feet. What the fuck was that? I heard distant sirens, which didn't sound good, so I started walking away from the crash. As I wandered under a neon light, I lifted my hand. I hand no idea why, but it felt natural.

The light started to latch towards me, my body taking in the energy. I felt nice, like an electric buzz through my system. "Now, that's the good stuff..." I muttered, seeing light pulse through my body.