XLVII

Thursday, 30th June 1932 

It has been two weeks since Alexander and Isabelle left the country, as they travel to Denmark, first arriving in Copenhagen. Hugo did receive updates from Regius Obligatus, among several other people. Meanwhile, Hugo and Colette would be in Paris, among several other places throughout France, for a month, before they decided to travel across Scotland for another month. The two groups had decided that they would meet up at Cambridge the Friday before school started, which is saying something.

Alexander is enjoying his time in Denmark, where he gets to practice his Danish, with some help from Isabelle. But, to be honest here, Alexander doesn't need any help with his Danish, considering he impressed the Danish monarch, among a great number of other important Danish politicians.

Under the watchful eyes of King Christian X, Isabelle and Alexander both, to a certain extent, have shown their true nature, where they realised their love and respect for one another, as royals, and as intellects. He shared this insight with his wife, where they both agreed that Alexander and Isabelle have fallen in love with one another, yet they both don't know about it. Through this State visit, past trips and future trips - both domestic and international - Alexander and Isabelle grew ever closer, learning the tiny details about one another, before they realised they fell in love with one another since Day 1.

Saturday, 30th July 1932 

It has now been over a month since Alexander and Isabelle had made their debut trip to Denmark, travelling around Denmark in this one and a half month trip, which will be ending in mid-August (17th August 1932), so that they can both return to Cambridge (two days before meeting Hugo and Colette), and rest, preparing themselves mentally for another year at Cambridge.

Alexander, again, has learnt plenty of things, like his Royal tour to France. Through this Royal tour to Denmark, it brings out the fact that Alexander has come to respect other cultures, not just his own. This is reflected through Regius Obligatus, where all members have clear signs of respecting other agents, no matter where they came from. Like Director-General, like agents, isn't that a saying? No? Maybe not.