LXIII. Elizabeth

Friday, 31st May 1935

Dear Diary,

Not long ago, Alexander had sent a letter home, asking if I would come and visit him at Cambridge, and to see him graduate. Papa has a letter from him too, and I wonder why he sent me an individual letter. I immediately wrote a letter replying the moment I finished reading his letter. Papa too had replied to his letter, according to Papa.

Overall, as the eldest sibling out of the four of us, I do look up to my brother, as I'm sure Antony too. I'm unsure about Margaret. Inspired by Alexander's devotion to learning and pursuing knowledge, I borrowed several notebooks... more like all of Alexander's notebooks just to have additional knowledge, besides the education that I have received from Alexander. Over the Christmas holidays (for Alexander at least), he had given me access to his secret library behind his bookshelf in his room. I would spend one to two hours in Alexander's secret library every day just to learn something new. For things that I don't understand, I would usually send a letter to Alexander or have a very long phone call with him, earning long yet detailed explanations to ensure that I understand the concept.

-Elizabeth

Friday, 7th June 1935

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is Alexander's graduation. According to his letter that had been sent to me yesterday, his graduation would be in the evening. I am very excited to see him tomorrow, and I am sure that Papa is very excited to see him as well. Grandpapa and Mr Churchill will be going as well, as it will surprise Alexander, considering I don't think he would expect them to be there.

I must get some sleep now, as I hear that I will be leaving early tomorrow.

-Elizabeth