51

Elizabeth's POV

After an afternoon of making love. Zak and I are getting ready to go out. I am putting my make up on in front of my vanity in our bedroom. Zak is sitting on the bed putting his dress shoes on. He was dressed in all black per usual. He wore a buttoned down short sleeved shirt and dress pants. 

"Almost ready?" he asked.

"I am," I said.

Zak chuckled "That's what you said ten minutes ago Babe," he said coming over to me.

"Well this time I actually mean it," I  said spraying my perfume.

"Well okay," he said as I stood up.

"See done," I said smiling up at him as I got on my nude heels "I'm ready."

Zak offered his arm "Babe," he said with a smile.

"Thank you Honey," I said as I laced my arm through his.

"By the way Babe you look stunning in the pale green dress," he said.

"Well you look  very handsome in that outfit," I said putting my hand on his bicep as we went downstairs.

"Thank you," he said kissing my nose before grabbing my jacket and holding it for me.

"Thank you Honey," I said as he slid my jacket up onto my shoulders.

"You're welcome," he said grabbing his jacket and pulling it on before he took my hand and we left the house.

Zak's POV

As I locked up Elizabeth is staring up at the night sky "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked as I draped my arm around her shoulders.

"Just thinking," she said with a shake of her head. 

"About?" I asked.

"This and that," she said with a smile.

"Oh this and that," I said "Let me guess is Zak getting me Paxtin and Misty for my birthday?" 

Elizabeth looks up at me and batted her eyelashes "And what if I am thinking that?" she asked.

I laughed before taking her face into my hands and kissing her lips "Babe I know you all to well,"  I said shaking my head.

"Okay so I guess you've got my number," she said looking at me with a soft smile.

"Babe you will just have to wait until Tuesday," I said.

She pouted "You're mean," she said.

"Yes," I said with a laugh "But your birthday isn't until Tuesday."

"But what about this," she said holding up her arm and the charm bracelet hung from her delicate wrist.

"Like I said that was an early birthday gift," I said.

"Fine," she pouted more making her even more adorable.

"Suck that lip in or I just might have to bite it," I said with a smirk.

She sucked her lip and looked at me with a smirk "Promise?" she said with a arched eyebrow.

"Guarantee," I said leaning in and kissing her.

She giggled "Our friends are waiting for us at the club,"  she said pushing me back.

"Fine," I said kissing her again.

Elizabeth's POV 

Zak and I went to his car and he opened the door for me "My lady," he said with a wink and a smile.