52

Zak's POV

Elizabeth smiled at me "How did you pull this off Babe? The ring? The party? The mother fucking Backstreet Boys?!" she asked.

I chuckled and held her close around her waist " A good magician never reveals his secrets Babe," I said capturing her lips with mine as the guys begin singing Drowning  one of Elizabeth's favorite songs.

"Zak you have never cease to amaze me," she said as she rubbed my neck as we danced to the song.

"Well Babe get ready you're going to be spoiled often by me," I said.

Elizabeth chuckled "And this is different how?" she said "You are constantly spoiling me."

"Well true," I said rubbing her lower back "But now this," I tapped the ring "Is just the beginning."

She smiled at me before connecting our lips "God do I love you," she said.

I kissed the tip of her nose "And I love you too," I said.

We danced to the next seven songs before we took a break along with the guys.

"You owe me an explanation boy," said Elizabeth wagging her finger at Nick with a smile "Especially since I was just with you and Lauren last week."

Nick chuckled and hugged her kissing the side of her head "Beth you know all to well I couldn't," he said.

Elizabeth glanced over at me and winked "I guess," she said "Thanks for the surprise guys."

She hugged the rest of the guys warmly and they all wished her a Happy Birthday .

As we went to the dance floor and danced to some prerecorded music as the band took a break I am tapped on my shoulder.

"May I have this dance?" asked Colby with a smile.

"Of course," I said handing him Elizabeth's hand "No funny business."

"Don't worry," said Colby with a laugh "Elizabeth, Rebecca and Ashley will all kick my ass and Raya will direct them."

Elizabeth giggled and smacked Colby's shoulder "I will not," she said "I will let Bex, Ash and Raya kick your ass and I will direct them," she giggled.

I rolled my eyes but look at Colby "You know she will too," I said.

Colby nodded "I know," he said with a laugh.

"Be good to my girl," I said as Colby took Elizabeth's hand.

Elizabeth's POV

Zak stopped us before  kissing my cheek "You're all mine," he said in my ear "when we get home."

I nodded and smiled at him "You got it," I said kissing Zak's lips before Colby spun me onto the dance floor and we began dancing to (You Drive Me) Crazy   by Britney Spears.

"Thanks for coming," I said as Colby and I are dancing.

"Beth you're like a big sister to me. So of course I was going to come," he said waving his hand "Beth can I pick your brain?"

"Yes of course. What's on your mind Colby?" I said as Colby wrapped an arm around my waist and held my hand as Take My Breath Away  by 98 Degrees began.

"I uh," said Colby looking at me.

"You like Rebecca as more than a friend. Don't you," I said.

Colby's eyes went wide "How did you figure that out?" he whispers.

"Call it a hunch or call it having eyes," I said with a soft smile as I placed a hand on his cheek "I have seen the way you look at Bex."

Colby blushed "Is it that obvious?" he asked with a small chuckle.