60

Narrator's POV

A few days later Elizabeth is making lunch for her and Zak. She is looking at her new tattoos.

"You okay Babe?" asked Zak. 

"Hmm?" said Elizabeth as she looked up at Zak.

"You seemed a million miles away. Are you okay?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she said "Just can't believe how awesome these tattoos came out," she smiled at him "Makes me want another."

"Oh so you want as many as I have?" he chuckles.

"Maybe not that many but maybe one on my shoulder well my back by my shoulder of a butterfly and some small hearts," she said.

"Oh," said Zak as he slips the sweatshirt Elizabeth was wearing down her shoulder and kissed her shoulder "Right here?"

Elizabeth nodded "Yeah," she said smiling softly.

"That could be arranged. I could call Dan," said Zak.

Elizabeth's POV

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," said Zak "Want me too?"

"Yes," I said with a smile "Maybe for later today?"

Zak nodded and kissed my neck "Guess you will have to be on top tonight," he said smacking my ass.

I giggled "I planned on it," I said winking at him as he grabbed his cell phone.

"Oh you did huh?" he asked with smirk "Want to go for a ride huh?"

"Call me a cowgirl," I said with a sly smile.

"Damn Babe I might have to hold off calling Dan and take you upstairs," he said.

"Oh," I said as I walked over to him and kissed his neck "Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered in his ear.

Zak's POV

I quickly put her over my shoulder and carry her upstairs.

"Zak," she  giggled as I climbed the stairs.

"What?" I asked smacking her ass "I am holding off calling Dan and taking you upstairs. But F.Y.I. you're on bottom this afternoon."

"Okay master," she said with a giggle.

"Master? I like it," I said as I opened our bedroom doors and sat her on her feet.

"Figured you would," she smiled as she grabbed my shirt and began walking backwards "Now master make me your love slave."

I looked at her "Okay I need to get you more tattoos asap," I said as we fell to the bed.

I connected our lips as she raised my shirt up my torso.

"Let me take this off of you Babe," she said.

"Okay," I said as I sat up and allowed her to take my t-shirt off my body.

She flings it onto the floor and I unbutton her shorts before lifting her up and taking her top off.

"Babe is that my favorite bra and panties set?" I asked as I see the black lace bra and the black lace thongs poking out of her shorts.

"Take my shorts off and find out," she said biting her lip as she adjusted herself and sat up on her elbows.

"Tease," I said.

"Yep," she said playing with my necklace "What are you going to do about it?"

"Well," I said as I stood taking my jeans off and her jean shorts off "For starters," I began kissing up her leg and her head lolled back as I kissed her.

"Oh fuck Zak," she moaned as I got to her inner thigh.

I chuckled as I laid on top of her "Like that huh?" I asked with an arched eyebrow.

She nodded as she bit her lip "Yes," she said.

"Good,"  I smirked as I kissed her neck.