33 - Shinsou

A/N: SMUT warning. Also, I don't think I've ever written smut before, so be gentle (*wink wink*). My problem is usually, it sounds good in my head, but I'm lacking the words to express it gracefully. So I'm gonna apologize in advance for the end of this chapter. Author out.

You pull me close, I push away, I'm feeling hot to the touch

Kaori Shinsou was ready to get swallowed up by some crevice in the ground and to disappear forever. I'm glad we stopped when we did last night? My ass. Of course she knew that he was right and none of this should have happened in the first place, but... God, she just wanted him.

And here she was wearing her red dress with Mr. Aizawa's sweater over it. She did her best to ignore the weird looks she was getting on the train, which was made more difficult by the pounding hangover she had. The breakfast and the aspirin had helped quite a bit with that, but she still felt drained.

Not long until she'd be home now. She took out her phone to check for messages. She hadn't done that since she had left that party with Mr. Aizawa last night. There were a ton of calls and texts. What the hell. A lot of them were from Hitoshi. He seemed pretty worried, even though she had said she was fine.

>>Okay. Text me when you get to Uehara's place safely.<<

>>You're going in a taxi, right? Please don't tell me you're walking there or are taking the train.<<

>>Oh my God, Kaori, please just text me back and let me know you're okay.<<

>>I swear I'm gonna go in mom mode and call Uehara to check if you're there. You better be there.<<

>>You were way too drunk to go anywhere on your own, what the hell are you thinking?!<<

>>I'm calling Uehara RIGHT NOW.<<

>>Okay, I called her and she said you were there and already asleep. I swear you better have a good explanation. And you better text me back before 2 pm or I'm coming over there.<<

She checked the time. It was 11:27. She'd be home before his time limit. And she just didn't want to deal with him right now. He was incredibly mad at her and he was right to be. Kaori knew that she'd have reacted the same way if he had pulled that move on her. He had also apparently called her about six times.

The rest of the messages came from Uehara herself, probably after Hitoshi had called her. Thank God, she was still covering for her. They used to do this for each other - one of them wanted to hang with some guys, or go somewhere their parents didn't allow them and they'd just cover for each other. At some point it became such a natural thing that they didn't even have to tell each other anymore.

>>So, Hitoshi just called me and asked if you are over. I said you were fast asleep. You better be getting some good dick lol. And call me when you wake up, so I know you're safe and all. K? Love you.<<

Kaori sighed. She should probably call Hana soon, otherwise she'd be in a lot of trouble. She could talk to her while walking back home from the train station since her stop was coming up quickly. She tapped on Uehara's contact card and dialled her number, as she got up to get off the train.

"Oh. My. God. Kao-chan, finally. I've been worried about you!" was the first thing Uehara said to her. Kaori almost regretted calling her. She was too tired for this. And she felt way too frustrated.