91 - Shinsou

A/N: SMUT

Thought he pretty cute and she bit her lip back to him

Kaori Shinsou had no idea what she was doing. Well, that wasn't exactly right. She had a pretty good idea what she was doing, it was just... God, this just felt so weird. And it was risky as hell. But Shouta was supposed to stay on campus for four consecutive weekends and Kaori just couldn't take it anymore.

All she wanted was to get fucked senseless. Was that too much to ask? Apparently it was. And yes, she had gone into this relationship knowing full well that it would get difficult and everything, but that was before the dorms and it was just getting way too frustrating to just do it by herself.

So here she was, in the middle of class, wearing one of her usual outfits. Plaid skirt, knee socks, blouse. She had brought a pullover with her, since it was getting a little cold in the mornings now, but that had been long discarded.

And maybe her skirt was a little shorter than usual. And maybe the blouse was a little see-through. And maybe she was wearing a pretty visible black lace bra under her white blouse. And maybe - just maybe - she had also gotten rid of her panties during the break earlier.

Poor Shota had no idea and Kaori wasn't even sure if she'd be brave enough to go through with this. After all, there were only two outcomes - either she'd get bent over a desk after class and fucked senseless or she'd get a disappointed look and another lecture after class. But at the moment that seemed like a risk she was willing to take. Just the way Shota's gaze sometimes lingered on her a split second longer than on the other students was enough to make her weak.

The lesson was almost over and Kaori was desperately waiting for him to look at her again, so she could make eye contact. She was chewing on the end of her pencil impatiently, rubbing her thighs together. She really hoped no one saw her doing any of that, because it would probably look so weird.

And then he finally looked at her, still talking, but his gaze lingering on her and wandering slowly down to her bra showing through her blouse. Kaori grinned and leaned back, spreading her legs just enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. And he definitely did see.

But he didn't react much, he just paused for a second, raised an eyebrow at her (which was barely noticeable) and continued with the lecture. Kaori closed her legs again and stretched her back. With anyone else she would have been disappointed, but with Shouta Aizawa that short pause was a huge thing.

Now at least she could be sure that Shouta would have her ass one way or the other. She just hoped he would actually give her a little more than a strict talking to. But with him she could never tell. This could either go really wrong or really right. 15 more minutes until the end of the lesson and she'd find out...

"What the hell are you doing, Kaori?" she suddenly heard Hana whisper beside her. Kaori smirked at her.

"Stretching." was all she said.

"Uh-huh. Sure. What's up with the bra showing, huh? Very unlike you." Hana remarked. Kaori shrugged.

"Was the only one that was clean. And I didn't realize with the pullover earlier. But now it's just way too warm for that. Who's gonna mind?" she replied with a shrug. Hana grinned at her.

"Well, Aizawa's had his eyes on you a good bit more than usual today." she said, wiggling her eyebrows. Kaori grinned and glanced back at Shouta. He seemed pretty unfazed. Weird that he hadn't noticed them talking yet...