93 - Shinsou

Gives me her love

Kaori Shinsou felt the regret settling in when she was on the way to her next lecture. She had about 10 minutes to get there, which absolutely wasn't enough to get properly fixed up again. Or to get lunch. And damn, was she hungry after that. Too bad, she wouldn't get to eat until much, much later...

And for now she needed to focus on getting herself sorted out. She probably looked like the worst mess right now, as she stumbled into the women's bathroom. Fuck, she was already really sore. Hopefully people wouldn't notice... She had hoped that no one would be in the bathroom, but she wasn't that fortunate.

"Ah, fuck..." Kaori muttered as she saw Mina Ashido standing at the sink, fixing her makeup. She turned around and her scrutinizing look turned into a big smile, when she saw who had just walked in.

"Shinsou! Just the person I was looking for!" she exclaimed and clapped her hands together gleefully.

"Uh-huh." Kaori muttered, frantically trying to think of a way to put her panties back on without it being weird or raising any questions. For some reason, she couldn't really think far enough to just disappear in a bathroom stall.

"Man, you look wrecked... what'd ya do?" Mina asked, her eyes wandering over Kaori's appearance. Her eyes looked as tired as usual, there was a weird satisfied glow about her and her hair was one hell of a mess. There were dark hickeys on her neck and her knee socks and her skirt looked pretty messed up. There was a small white spot on one of her knee socks.

"I had kind of an intense lecture..." she muttered and moved towards one of the sinks. She looked at herself in the mirror. Damn it. Anyone who ever had sex would be able to see that she had just gotten it real good.

"Man, lowkey wish I had your kind of lectures..." Mina commented with a smirk. Kaori gave her a deadpan look. Oh Mina, if only you knew... She knew for a fact that Mina was absolutely terrified of Aizawa. She hated him and she hated his lectures and she hated his strict ways.

"Doubt it." Kaori just muttered, but she couldn't help grinning at her. The triumphant feeling of just having gotten bent over Shouta's desk was too good. She couldn't really keep it to herself.

"Uh... okay. Your bra's showing, by the way." Mina remarked. Kaori burst out laughing. This girl was cracking her up. She just gave her a bewildered look, as Kaori calmed down again. She took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I know it's showing, I was wearing a sweater this morning and wasn't really thinking beyond that." she explained and turned on the tap. She needed to wash her face and then take care of her hair.

She let some of the cold water run over her wrists and then splashed a handful in her face. She gasped when the water hit her skin, making her feel much more refreshed instantly. This was absolutely overdue. She turned to Mina who was now grinning widely at her. Kaori felt in much more of a mood to talk right now than earlier. She took a deep breath and shook some of the water from her hands.

"Alright, why did you want to talk to me, Mina? I think I'm mostly back to human." Kaori said to the pink-haired girl.

"Okay, so. Aizawa has been onto us about work studies." Mina started, working on her mascara.

"Uh-huh." Kaori just said and nodded while brushing through her hair with her fingers. Once it looked at least somewhat acceptable she had a closer look at all the hickeys that Shouta had left on her.

Damn, there were a lot. Kaori had given up bothering with hiding them, since most people were suspecting she was seeing someone on her weekends off campus. It had been somewhat of a big rumour at first, but it quickly became old news.