55 - Shinsou

I fear the fall and where we'll land

"You know why you keep missing?" Aizawa asked her. Kaori Shinsou gave him an annoyed look. This was frustrating and him standing there, smirking at her wasn't helping. At all. Not after she had kissed him earlier and gotten away with it. How the hell was she supposed to focus?

"Because I'm tired as fuck?" she replied sarcastically.

"Maybe. What have I told you about stance?" Aizawa asked. Kaori rolled her eyes. He kept going on about it, but she just had no idea what the hell he meant. As far as she was concerned, she was doing exactly what he had said. Or was she? Honestly, it seemed to be all the same to her.

"But I'm doing what you said! I don't get what I'm doing wrong." she complained. Why did he decide to be difficult once lunch was over?

Kaori watched Aizawa sigh and walk over to her. Kaori got into her shooting stance, so he could make corrections where he saw them fit. This was probably the most annoying thing she ever had to do and she knew exactly why she had put it off for that long. Aizawa took a long look at her.

"Do you mind if I make some corrections?" he asked. Kaori squinted at the target. Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating.

"Not at all, Sir." she answered. Her answer was promptly met with a light smack on the back of her head.

"First of all, you'll have to lose that attitude." Aizawa told her, giving her a displeased look. Kaori took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I'm tired and this is beyond frustrating." she told him.

"I'm just as tired as you and if you think I'm not getting frustrated here, you're a terrible judge of character."

"I know. I know. It's just been a long day already. Go ahead. What am I doing wrong?" Kaori asked. She knew herself that she was being more than moody today. The difference between the caffeine pills and actual coffee was that the caffeine pills made her more awake, but didn't do shit to lift her spirits. So she was just grumpy and full of energy, whenever she took them.

Aizawa stepped closer to her and put his hand on her back, pushing her slightly forward. Kaori was barely able to focus with him being so close to her. Why did she have this stupid crush on her professor? That was probably the most frustrating thing out of everything else. Aizawa and his stupidly handsome self.

He then moved behind her and put one of his legs in-between her feet, tapping against her left foot. Kaori quickly moved it further out to mask the noise of her breath hitching. It was almost embarrassing how hard she was crushing on this man, even though she knew that nothing would happen any time soon.

Next thing she knew he reached for her hands from behind her to adjust the way she was holding the gun. Kaori closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Why did it feel so good? Why did he feel so good? She kind of wished she would faint right now, just so he'd catch her and she could be close to him like that for longer. How was she supposed to focus on anything he was saying?

"There you go. Try again." he said and stepped away from her. Kaori sighed, a little discouraged about not feeling his warmth around her anymore. Her shoulders slumped a little.

"Don't do that. Stay focussed." Aizawa immediately responded. How did he even notice it this quickly?

"Damn fucking difficult to focus with you around..." she mumbled, straightening her shoulders again and aiming at the target. She took a deep breath and pulled the trigger. It wasn't a perfect shot, but much closer than before. Kaori couldn't help but smile proudly. She looked back at Aizawa who nodded appreciatively.