114 - Aizawa

I got a kink 'bout girls like you

To say it was difficult for Shouta Aizawa to keep his hands to himself was an understatement. He should have known better than to tie her up just before work. He really, really should have known better. How did he think he could make it through an entire workday, knowing what she looked like, how she felt the ropes on her body with every movement, knowing that he would be able to tease for as long as he wanted once they got home?

It was stupid and he was probably twice as distracted as Kaori during work. He felt like he had never been this unproductive before and he basically dragged her out of the office once their shift was over. He rarely finished his work on time like that, but today he couldn't wait to get out.

"Someone seems eager to be getting home..." Kaori muttered with a big grin, as they made their way through the corridors and down the stairs. She seemed pretty happy with herself and honestly, she could be, because... well, she had done it once again. Managed to get him to leave all reason and rationality behind. Fuck, he was going to have her in the car at this rate.

Aizawa just grunted as he walked ahead of her out of the building and towards the car. She was doing her best to keep up, but... damn it, Aizawa just couldn't wait much longer. How did she do this to him every single time? The entire day he could barely focus on anything at all.

"When we get into the car, you're going to take off your tights and your panties, is that clear?" he asked and gave her a stern look, as soon as they had left the building. He heard her breath hitching and grinned a little. Good, so she wasn't as smug as she had seemed all this time.

"Is that clear?" he repeated, putting extra emphasis on every single word. Kaori just nodded quickly.

"Y-yes, Sir." she replied and bit her lip. He caressed her cheek and ran his thumb over her lower lip, before smiling at her appreciatively. God, she was just so perfect. How did he manage to get with her?

"Good girl. Let's go." he said and put his hand on the small of her back, feeling for the rope around her body. It was still there and still tight and in place. A little more loose than earlier, but that was okay. He couldn't wait to have her back home on his bed, begging for him to make her cum.

It seemed like the car was further away than usual, even though he had parked in his usual spot. He thought he was going to tease and torture Kaori, but he was probably torturing himself just as much. Of course he hadn't thought about that before he had started tying the rope around her.

But then they finally, finally got in. Aizawa glanced over at Kaori, as she settled into the seat, before looking over at him tentatively. She knew from his look that he was absolutely serious about what he had said earlier. She quickly got to work on taking off her boots, so she could slip out of her thighs and her panties.

Aizawa knew exactly that the way he had tied her up, she'd feel the rope with every little movement she made. It wouldn't limit her movement in any way, but she'd feel it tight against her skin and she'd be reminded of who she belonged to and what the plan for her was after work.

Kaori threw her tights back onto the seat behind her and glanced at him again, as if she was trying to make sure she was still supposed to take off her panties. Aizawa raised an eyebrow at her.

"You're not done yet."

"S-sorry..." she muttered and quickly took off her panties from under her skirt, before slipping her shoes back on. Aizawa smiled at her and started the car, before grabbing her chin between his fingers and pulling her in close.