51 - Mina Ashido

Electrify my golden tooth

Mina Ashido gave Kaminari a bewildered look when he held out his hand for the roach and the rolling paper. They only had that much weed and Mina didn't want to waste it on Kaminari rolling a terrible joint. Not that she knew how to do it, but still. She'd rather wait until the expert - Kaori Shinsou - was here.

"Come on, Mina, just let me try. I watched like tons of videos on it, it can't be that hard!" Kaminari said again.

"I don't know, Kaminari, I don't trust you." she said.

"I'll try it with just tobacco first! Come on, let me try, Mina." he complained. Mina rolled her eyes. Fine. If he decided he was going to be stubborn, then he better prove his rolling skills right here and now.

"Alright, here you go. I'm keeping the good stuff, though." Mina mumbled and gave him the paper and the roach. Kaminari grinned and started putting tobacco onto the paper, twisting it between his fingers.

"Tch. You're real losers, you know that?" Bakugou snarled at them from his corner. He had refused to smoke with them and Kirishima was in solidarity with him, even though Mina knew he kinda did want to try. But Bakugou was his best bro, not to mention the intense crush Kirishima had on the blond boy with anger issues.

"Shouldn't you be in bed, Bakugou?" Sero asked with a big dumb grin on his face. Bakugou glared at him.

"Shut your dumb mouth, you extra..." he muttered, not wanting to wake anyone else up and get in trouble. Sero just started laughing. They had gotten used to Bakugou's constant insults. Mina just thought, it was his way of showing affection. After all, he was still pretending not to know any of their names.

"Hey, Bakugou, you sure you wanna stay up? We can get back and get some sleep, if you want. I'll head back with you." Kirishima offered. Bakugou rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Someone has to babysit these nerds."

"If being a nerd means getting high during summer camp, I don't have a problem with that." Sero mused with a grin on his face. Mina gave Kaminari a concerned look who didn't seem too happy with what he had rolled.

"Sorry, I'm so late, guys. Got held up by the other TA, he wanted to hang with me. Took me a while to convince him I was tired as fuck." she heard the out of breath voice of Kaori, before she could say something to Kaminari.

"Oh, hey, no problem at all! We need your opinion on something." Mina said happily, as she saw the older student jogging over to them. Kaminari had told them all about her younger brother and by extension also about her.

"My opinion? Ah shit, what did you do?" Kaori asked. Sero grinned at her and sat up a little, pointing at Kaminari.

"Question is, what did Kaminari do?" he commented. Kaori raised an eyebrow and looked at whatever the thing was that Kaminari was holding in his hands. She stepped into the middle of the pavilion and squatted down in front of Kaminari, on eye level with the poor excuse for a cigarette he had rolled.

"The fuck is that?" she wanted to know and took the failed attempt out of Kaminari's hands, sitting down next to him and still mustering it.

"See, Kaminari insisted he knew how to roll a joint, because he had seen videos on it, so he tried to prove it with just tobacco." Kirishima explained, nervously slipping his crocs on and off. Kaori sighed.

"Hey, it wasn't that bad!" Kaminari protested. Kaori raised an eyebrow and handed the cigarette back to him.

"Sorry, Kaminari, but you roll shit joints." she said and got up, walking up to Mina and holding out her hands for all the utensils.