• a d v e n t u r e t i m e •

16th September 2019

"I'm so nervous." said Addison. "Can you hold my hands?"

   I slide my sunglasses down my nose. "How old are you Addison, 12?"

   We are in airport and we are heading to plane. Oh, wait, I forgot to tell. Addison is invited to a party for influencers and Bryce will be there too.

"Don't be rude, I'm just nervous. Why don't you try to be a supportive sister?" she said.

"Okay okay, I'mma hold your hand." I said. I hold her hand. "18 years old baby." I laughed, she laughed too.

When we landed on Los Angeles, Addison called a friend of hers she met from TikTok.

"Eyo Mads, it's Addison. We landed on LA, can you come and pick us?" she said.

They met once before.

"Okay, thank you." She ended the call and looked at me. "She will be here in a few minutes, she said she is with her boyfriend."

"Woow." I said. "She is hot, I wonder if her boyfriend is hot as her."

"Lana!" said Addison. She knit her eyebrows.

Then someone pressed the horn and yelled at us.
"Addison,Lana, we are here."

I looked at car and saw Mads waving her arm and yelling to us. We headed to car and sat on backseat.

"Hi, I am Jaden." said a black haired boy.

"Lana." I said. Addison stretched her hand to him. "Hi, I'm Addison."

He started to drive. Mads and Addison was talking and I was just vibing to the songs that Jaden plays. Then my favorite childhood song played: Good Little Girl from Adventure Time.

I started to sing. Jaden and Mads looked at me.
"Do you know this song?" asked Mads.

"You can't be her friend if you haven't watched Adventure Times." said Addison.

"Thank God I found my bestie." said Jaden with a bright smile.

   "Let's see." I said. "What is your favorite music band nowadays?"

   Addison looked at me. "But there is no right answer for this, it depends."

   "No,there is. Chase Atlantic and Twenty Øne Piløts" said Jaden.

  "Bud knows about music taste." I said. We laughed.

  Then we stopped at Mads's house.

    She showed us our room and we moved in. I took a shower and when I came to garden Addison was talking with Mads.

     "We should go a double date." said Mads.

    "Sounds good but do you think Bryce will be okay with that?" asked Addison. I hugged her behind. "Mads is right, Addi. If you wanna know Bryce, you should go on a date. I think he will like you more when he saw that cake." I looked at her cake.

   Mads laughed and Addison turned red. "Shut up Lana. Also I don't have anything to wear."

   I sat on a couch that in the garden. "Don't wear anything then."

  "I'm okay with this." said Mads. She looked at me. " Hey Lana, I think you should come too."

   "Okay." I said. "Double date plus me." I laughed.

   I looked at Addison. "Go and take a shower, then I'm gonna make you ready for date."

  "Okay." she said and went to take a shower. We started to talking with Mads.