• p a r t y •

17th October 2019

"Can someone help me? I cannot wear this dress." Addison yelled. I went to zip her dress.

"Why you are not ready?" she asked.

"I am ready." I said. "It's a causal party Adds. I'm wearing a dress isn't it enough?"

"Okay, how you want." she said then we left the house. We are going that influencer party I mentioned before.

We met with our boys at the enter. Bryce kissed Addison and they went in. Jaden hugged me. "You look cool."

"Thank you sir, you too." I said.

Mads and Jaden went in. " I guess you didn't miss me." said Kio. Shit, I forgot him.

"Of course I missed you ." I said. "Shall we go in?"

We went in. After a few minutes I saw that Thomas Petrou guy and his friends. Addison came and dragged me to there. "Come with me, we will meet with squad."

"You are gonna be a part of that house Addison, not me. Let me party with my friends." I made a pouty face.

"Please Lana, you are my sister, you are gonna live with me so you should met with them." she said.

I hold her hand. "Okay, I'm coming." I looked at Kio, Jaden and Mads.

"Go, go." said Kio with a nice smile.

We stopped at in front of squad. "Hi guys this is my twinnie Lana." said Addison.

"You already know me and Chase.I'm Thomas."

"Hi I'm Charli."

"Dixie."

"Alex and Kouvr"

"I'm Daisy."

"I'm Nick Austin."

"I'm Ryland." I looked at him. He look way much better than the photos. "I already know you Ryland." I said. "You've been commenting on my posts."

"Yes Lana. I comment on girls that I like." he said. His eyes are pretty, like a honey brown, mesmerizing.

"Girls. There is anothers. I'm just one of them." I said.

"Prettiest of them." Ryland said. "Can I buy you a drink?"

Yes, you can. "I need to go now, maybe later." I winked at him.

I went near to Kio,Mads and Jaden. After a few hours we went out with Kio.
He took some pictures of me. I posted three of them.

                                    • • •

• •

                                    • • •

132.754 likes
Lanarae: My name is Lana but you can call me yours.
Kiocyr: Yes yes yes
> Lanarae: ❤️
Rylandstorms: You gave me the permission.
> Lanarae: Did I?
Addisonrae: I wish I was look like you.
> Lanarae: Hahaha, all jokes here 🙄
Brycehall: Is it sponsored by Coca Cola?
> Lanarae: Bitch I'm not that famous.

     When we left the party and came home I fell asleep quickly.