• r e u n i t e •

18th May 2021

I woke up next to Ryland in the morning, naked. I looked at his beautiful face and cursed at him for ruining us. He could be my happily ever after.

He woke up while I was watching him. He closed his eyes and put his hand on them because of the sun ray hit his eyes. He opened his eyes again when he get use to light, looked at my face and smiled.
"Morning baby."

"Morning." I said. I want to be with him more than anything but I know he will break my heart again. Then I remembered he already cheated on me 5 fucking times, 6th won't be that hard for me.

  I kissed him. Then he looked at me and smiled again. "I love you."

"We'll see." I said and get up. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. When I turned back to room Ryland was gone. I went to my balcony but he wasn't there. Then I realized that he is sitting on the table in the backyard with Jaden.

I get dressed and went near them and sat. "Morning bruh." I said and kissed Jaden's cheek.

"When your girlfriend loves her bestie more than you." said Ryland.

I looked at his face. "Who is your girlfriend?"

"Wait, we are dating, right?" he seemed confused.

"I didn't say that. We'll see if we gonna date or not."

Jaden laughed. "Okay." said Ryland. "I forgot you are such a fuckgirl. Just fuck no date."

"It is what is." I said and went to kitchen. I started to making coffee for us. When I turned back Mads was with them.

"Morning babe." I kissed her cheek too. "I made coffee, if you want I can get you a cup of coffee."

"Nah, I'm not awake, I'm still sleeping." said Mads.

Jaden put his hand to Mads's cheek and smiled. "I guess your night was tiring darling."

We laughed. Mads laughed too but then she went serious and hit Jaden's shoulder. "Shut up."

We had breakfast, then we decided to go to studio with Jaden and Mads.

"Can I come too?" asked Ryland. I looked at his face. "Okay."

———-

When we turned back to home we were all just too happy. Then we ate dinner and Ryland posted a photo of us.

 Then we ate dinner and Ryland posted a photo of us

1.964.727 likes
Rylandstorms: I'll make you my girl, again.
Rileyhubatka: Omg Rylana is back ❤️
>Rylandstorms: Suddenly you're my favorite from Lana's friends.
>Rileyhubatka: The Sway House doesn't see me as their friend 😔
>Griffinjohnson: What about a dinner to get you know?
>Lanarae: Yes Riley, come to dinner.
Jadenhossler: After 7 months like hell, finally you're laughing sincerely. I couldn't be more happy baby boo @Lanarae
>Lanarae: What did I do to deserve you ❤️
Brycehall: She was in my bed till yesterday, crawling and screaming my name.
>Rylandstorms: Oh pussy is mad.
>Rylandstorms: I guess she faked. She hates you so fucking much.
>Lanarae: That's why we'll never be friends again Bryce.
Madslewis: Lana is too good for you. @Rylandstorms and if you ever break her again I will break your neck.
>Rylandstorms: That's the friend support I stan.
>Lanarae: Mads I'm gonna marry you ❤️
>Rylandstorms: what about me?
Kiocyr: I'm happy that she finally turned back to her real love. Hope you'll never break up again.
>Rylandstorms: pinky promise I won't cheat again.
>Dixiedamelio: u betta asshole.

———

  I was sitting in front of my mirror, brushing my hair. Ryland came and hugged me behind, he turned me around, then he turned my face to his.

  "Do you want have some fun?" he showed me the table.

"Well well." I said. "Is that coco or ketamine?"

"Ket. Your favorite." he said.

——-

   "I'm going to jump to pool from third floor." I said. "Naked."

  I laughed while I  was taking my clothes off. "Don't do it." he said.

  "No Ryland. I want you to remember me like this. Beautiful and talking shit. I'm gonna dance and swimming naked in the deep end." I said.

"Okay then. Jump with me,three, two, one...Jump" he said and jumped with me.

  I started to laughing cause feeling cold water made me feel good.Ryland came closer to me. We are in my swimming pool, naked. I kissed his lips, he grabbed my hips and our kiss went deeper and deeper...