• n e w y e a r ' s e v e •

31st December 2019

"Lana is the boldest." said Daisy while looking at me. "She would wear these shorts and post a photo with me."

"Yes I might be bold but Daisy I don't wanna be famous for my ass. Nope." I bottomed a bottle of beer up.

   "Pleaseee." she said. "You know, my bestie Abby is with her family in Florida, if she was there I wouldn't ask you."

    I looked her. "Okay, give me the shorts."

   We took a photo and she posted it on her account comments turned off.

 326

326.498 likes
Daisykeech: Happy new year / @Lanarae

"That's the most boring New Year's Eve." said Chase.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Thanks to you dickhead. We are here for just because you couldn't kept your dick in your pants." Let me tell you everything. Chase the fucker, send his dicks photos to Nessa who is Josh's girlfriends and asked her to fuck when they were both in their own relationships. Yeah, Chase was dating with Charli and Nessa is dating with Josh. Do you realize how I use "was" when I talking about Chase and Charli, cuz they broke up. Charli kicked his ass. After breaking up Charli and Dixie turned back to Connecticut.Now all the Sway boys are hating Hype House members except me, Dixie, Charli, Addison, Nick and Daisy. Me and Addison wanted to party with them but Thomas said "You can't go both, one has to stay and party with us." Addison has a boyfriend, of course I let her to go and be with her boyfriend. Now I stuck in this fucking party. Actually you can't even say party to this shit. Everyone is drinking in a corner. Nick and Ryland is near the pool and they are smoking.
Speaking of Ryland, we are not dating yet but after the first one we slept together a few times.

"Yeah, yeah. That's all my fault." said Chase. "Everyone is innocent, Jaden did not cheated on Mads, Avani is the first girl Anthony date, Josh is definitely adores to his girlfriend, Bryce is never played smash or pass over the girls who are his friends or friends girls, Griffin is a saint virgin and Kio is... Actually Kio is innocent. You are the bad one in this story. Okay, and you didn't cheated on Kio with Ryland."

"I'm amazed by your imagination. Boy give me the weed that you smoking." I said sarcastically. He is lying just for cover his fault.

"You know they are not lies. I know you are all bad boys and a girl. Actually at the first I was wondering why they let you be their friend than I got wise, do you let them to fuck you?" he said.

I felt my blood boiling. "I let them to fuck you Chase. Asshole."

I get up and went to door to leave the house. Thomas was coming from upstairs. "Hey where are you going?"

"To your mom." I said. Patrick and Calvin laughed. "I'mma go and party with my friends."

"You know about the contracts. Only a few can leave the house and they are already gone. We can't let one more to leave." He said seriously.

"Then shut the Chase's mouth fuck up or I'm gonna break his neck." I hissed.

"Okay okay, chill. Let's do something together, huh? Let's play a game." he said to crowd.

"Seven minutes in heaven." said Calvin and winked at me.

"No, I'm not gonna fuck with you Calvin." I said.

"Let's play I have never." said Kouvr.

Everyone agreed and we grabbed all the alcohol in the house and sat down to floor making a circle. The rule is simple. Someone says something that he or she done before and if you did, you have to bottomed the shot up.

"First one is from me. I have never dreamed dirty about my crush." said Nick.

Me, Ryland, Chase, Thomas, Alex, Patrick and Calvin drank. We filled our glasses again.

"I have never shop lifted." said Kouvr.

Ryland, Nick, Chase and Calvin drank.

" I have never faked in my relationship." said Patrick.

  Me, Alex and Kouvr drank. Alex looked at Kouvr and Kouvr looked at Alex.
"Not with you." said Alex.
"Yeah, mine is in my past relationship." said Kouvr.

  I smell the break up is coming.

"I have never had feelings for someone in this house." said Ryland."Like someone from there or someone from all members?" asked Nick.

  "Someone from there. Just the people who is here now." said Ryland.

   Except Thomas, Nick and Chase everyone drank. Okay, here is just me, Kouvr, Alex, Daisy, Ryland, Calvin and Patrick.

   "So you have feelings for me." said Ryland.

   "Yes." I said, there is no need to denying anymore. We saw each other near a month and I feel like I couldn't understand that he is bad for me till I date with him. I kissed him.

   "Bold bold." said Patrick.

   "So are we dating?" asked Ryland.

  I smiled. "Yes."