• d o n ' t m a k e h e r s a d •

10th April 2021

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked Mads.

"She is been doing this for a while. Now she will do this for a purpose." said Jaden.

"That's the only way I can make him delete the photos." I said.

"You think he will believe?" asked Jaden.

"We haven't fought for a while, I think he already thinks I started to loving him." I said.

"Uhm, he is coming." said Mads.

We started to talking about something else. Bryce came and sat near me. He listened for a while first, then he joined the conversation too.

I layed down, my head on his knees. He looked at me, I smiled, he smiled too. Then he started to rubbing my head, playing my hair.

"I think we should go on a double date." said Mads. "What about tonight?"

"It will be fun." I said. "Also I will have a suprise for you. About Avani."

   "Well, I am excited."said Bryce smiling.

——-

   "I guess we are in good terms, huh?" asked Bryce when I was getting ready for shower. "We haven't fought for a long time, we made a brand together, you layed on my knees, let me play with your hair. You're changing."

   "You changed too." I said.

   "Yeah, I was falling for you when I changed. But it's not something like that, I guess?" he hoped me to say that I'm falling for you.

   "No comments." I went into shower leaving Bryce smiling behind my back.

  When I got out of shower he was sitting on the bed. I sat in front of mirror and started brushing my hair.

"I need to go to hair salon tomorrow." I said. "I need to dye my hair to black again, it turned into brown."

"I think that's good." he said. "I like you in every hair color but brown is the best. It looks cool now."

"Thank you." I said.

I got ready and we left the room.

———

"So you know the story but you listened from Lana. Every story has a two side." said Bryce.

I saw Jaden is squeezing his hand making a punch. "What is your story? I'm dying to hear why are you doing this shit, you psycho?"

"I thought I was in love with Addison. When she left me, I felt like I won't be able to breathe again. I didn't do anything but missing her. It was a obsession but I thought it was love. One day Lana saw the Addison's nudes in my computer, she tried to delete but I got copies. First thing I wanted from her was Addison, we made up but she was just, not enough for me. I was searching for something else. I had sex with a lot of girls." I slapped him.

"You're disgusting." I get up from table, I tried to leave but he hold my hand, "Please stay Lana."

"Everyone is looking at us." said Mads. "Lana just sit down."

I sat down.Bryce kept talking.

"Then we broke up with Addison, I was missing her again, but this time I realized I'm missing her body. I asked Lana to date with me, she accepted." I interrupted him. "Nah, you didn't give me another choice. I did this for my sister, not for you."

"Anyways, she accepted. Then we started to dating. It was fake at the beginning. I was just using her but now, things are different. Believe or not, I fell in love with the devil herself."