• b a h a m a s •

19th February 2020

"Okay girls, smile when I say three. One, two, three, here we go." said Bryant.

After photoshooting I sat next to Addison and Nick. They were talking.

"She changed. I mean, I cannot even know her anymore." said Nick.

"To be honest, I think she just used you to get famous.And maybe for reaching me." I said putting a blueberry into my mouth.

Addison brushed my hair with her hands. "Why is your hair messy?"

"I don't know." I said. "Not everyone has perfect hair like you."

"You know what, you might be right." said Nick. "I mean she doesn't even jealous of me and when we first met with her, she asked me about you."

I started to eating a slice of watermelon. "Yeah, I knew she came for me from the start. But I'm a bad bitch, she ain't kill me."

Addison laughed and finished the lyrics. "Bad bitch, cute face, slim waist."

"Who has slim waist, me, ah, thank you." said Emilia sitting on Nick's lap. She took a straw from Nick's ice tea.

"Lana, watermelon is good, yeah, you should stay hydrated but it contains sugar. This can make you fatter." she said grinning.

"Nick, I think you should get rid of this bitch quickly. Or I'm gonna kill her before turning back to LA." I said and get up. Went to the ocean again. Addison came too.

"Nick is gonna break up with her. We will get rid of her. No more Emilia." she said to me.

"That's my wet dream." I said licking my teeth.

Addison laughed and pushed me into water. I didn't go to surface, grabbed her ankle and pulled her into water too.

24th February 2020

Last day of vacation.

We are in the plain and turning back Los Angeles.

Addison is sitting and talking with Chase and Charli.

I went to my recent Instagram post to read the comments.

537

537.193 likes
Lanarae: Growing up with your bestfriend is elite.
Jadenhossler: I thought you were my bestie.
>Lanarae: I AM!!
Madslewis: My beautiful babes 💕
>Lanarae: Hey wifey 💋
Rylandstorms: i miss you
>Lanarae: i miss you too ❤️
griffincanbemyfulltimedaddy: You can easily say that who is Addison and who is Lana by looking at their bodies. Fat one is Lana.
>Lanarae: people usually say blonde one is Addison and brunette one is Lana cause you know, calling people fat is rude and offensive.
>Emilia_frank: Wish you could know this 5 years ago. But it's okay, you still learning.
>Emilia_frank: Alright guys, I never talk with you about my bullying history but after 5 years full of cries and depression and unsucceeded suicide tries I finally feel comfortable about talking this situation. I talk about this in my upcoming YT video. Go and watch now.
>Addisonraee: Clickbait and free promo. This comment should be deleted.

"Nick I'm gonna kill her." I said to Nick sitting next to Emilia who is pretending sleeping. They broke up but Emilia is still chasing after him.

"Me too." he said. "It's been 5 hours she is sleeping on me. I can't move my neck."

"She is not sleeping. She is faking." I said. "Hit her head and wake her up."

"Lana, she is really sleeping." said Nick.

Yeah, yeah. I'm sure she is.

I wear my headphones and opened some music then tried to sleep.