• g l o r y •

1st September 2021

"Lana are you ready?" asked a producer. "Yes." I said.

"Ryland are you ready?" asked the cameraman. "Yeah." said Ryland.

"Three, two, one, Go!" they said and started to shooting.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest tonight:Lana Rae Easterling." said Jimmy Fallon.
"It's good to see you again Lana, it's been nearly one year since I saw you last time."

"Yes but now I'm with someone who is special for me." I said holding Ryland's hand.

"Hi Ryland, how are you?" asked Jimmy.

"Fine, what about you?" asked Ryland.

"I'm fine too, so how it feels dating Lana Rae, you know she always writes songs about you, sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way."  he asked to Ryland.

"Lana is complicated but perfect. I love her songs even she says she might fuck one of my friends." he said.

"Well, okay. Let's started to explain songs because there will be some games for you for the rest of the night." he said. "Lana I'll give you song names and you'll explain quickly but first can we just talk about album cover?" he showed my album cover to others. "It's so good, how did you create it?"

"I didn't do anything just posed. Noo, I'm kidding, Mads styled me, Jaden took the photos, I picked one and draw it, then I edited and create this album cover." I said. "It wasn't that hard."

"But it looks good. Specially the Paper Rings promo photos." he said.

"Oh yes, I worked real hard for it. Jaden and Mads are perfect, they were my inspiration." I said.

  "Then we can start with paper rings." he said.

"Okay.

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed

I wrote this song from Mads's eyes. She told me the whole story and I turned it into a song.

The wine is cold
Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street
Cat and mouse for a month or two or three
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe
Kiss me once 'cause you know I had a long night
(Oh!) Kiss me twice 'cause it's gonna be alright
Three times 'cause I've waited my whole life
(One, two, one two three four!)

I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings

I wrote this part for Mads and Jaden but suddenly it fits perfect for me and Ryland."

"What are you mean?" Jimmy asked. I saw Ryland pointed my ring with his eyes. "Oh my God." said Jimmy. "Did you engage?"

I laughed. "Yes and I wanted it to be a suprise for everyone. Even my friends and family doesn't know about it."

"God, it's a good suprise. Congratulations." said Jimmy.

"Thank you." we said.

Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
Paper rings and picture frames and dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want

In the winter, in the icy outdoor pool
When you jumped in first, I went in too

Mads and Jaden broke up two years ago, I was so sad about it and wanted to make them together again. I booked a winter vacation for me and Mads, I made a plan with Jaden, he was here too, I made them make up. In that vacation, Jaden jumped into pool, Mads jumped after him and they kissed in the pool. That's why I wrote this part.