• s o n o f a b i t c h •

7th February 2020/ 7 am.

     I was sleeping with Ryland hearing raindrops falling on our balcony, hitting the windows with a perfect wind. It was a bit cold, I closed to Ryland. He was spooning me from behind. He hugged me tighter and buried his face to my shoulder. That was a perfect place, a perfect time and a perfect day I will always want to live again.

Our room door opened with an anger making us wake up. I made myself sit in the bed to see whats happening. Addison was sitting on my bed and crying. I covered myself with sheets and put my hand to her chin and turned her face to mine to make a eye contact.

Ryland's behavior wasn't as nice as mine. "What the fuck is going on?" he said and saw Addison sitting on the bed, crying. He turned his face to clock then turned back to Addison. "It's fucking 7 am, I hope there is a good reason for making you cry and waking us up."

I looked at him. "Shut the fuck up."

"Addison, honey, what happened? Did you fight with someone? Is it mom or dad? Who hurts you?" I asked gently putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"It's Bryce." she said. "He cheated on me."

"What?" I yelled forgetting about the others sleeping in the house.

Ryland suprised too. "Addison are you sure? I mean he loves you so much, why would he do that?"

"I don't know." said Addison. "Maybe I'm not enough or maybe I'm ugly, boring, I don't know.

"Babe give us a minute to get dressed then we can talk." I said.

She left the room. I wore my underwear and a hoodie of mines. Ryland went to take a shower.

"Addison come and tell me exactly what happened." I said.

She came in and hugged me. "I woke up at 6 am, and I want to make a suprise to him cause we will fly to Bahamas at 10 am and we won't be able to see each other. I went to their house, opened the door with the key they gave me and went to Bryce's room. It was locked but I know his password. I opened the door and went in. He was laying on the bed with a girl. Both naked. The girl woke up covering herself with sheets and woke Bryce up.
I was crying, I couldn't say anything to him, I left the house and he was yelling after me. 'Addison please listen, Addison let me explain everything to you.' I didn't listen him and drove back to home."

"I'm gonna kill him." I said. "Addison don't cry for this son of a bitch and go get dressed for vacation. It's his loss, he lost a amazing girl like you." I kissed her cheek. " You've been waiting for this vacation. Don't let him to ruin it. When we turn back, we will beat his ass together."

She smiled and hugged me. "Thank you Lana. For being the best sister ever."

She left the room and Ryland came out of shower.
I went to bathroom to take a shower. Then wore a pullover, leggings and a jacket and told the Ryland details about Bryce and Addison.

Then we started to packing up. Ryland will fly to his hometown to see his mother and I will be in Bahamas with my friends.

   We went downstairs, everyone was sitting and waiting for Anthony. "Why don't we leave and meet him in airport? I mean his house is near to airport." I asked.

   "We will wait ten minutes and if he won't be here we can meet with him in the airport." said Avani.

   Then Anthony came and we left the house.