• g i r l f r i e n d •

"Barbecue?" asked Ryland.

   "That would be great." said Kio. "Actually I'm pretty good at it. Can you help me?" he asked to Ryland.

  So you telling me my ex and new boyfriend became buddies? Okay.

   "I'm gonna invite Tayler." said Bryce.

   "He is on a date with Dixie." said Nick.

   "So I'm gonna invite Dixie too." said Bryce.

    I looked at Griffin. "When we will see you with a girl?"

   Anthony laughed. "Last time you said this to me I found Avani two days later."

   "When Nick find a girl I'mma find too." said Griffin.

   "Bro I have a girlfriend." said Nick.

   Jaden smelled the air. "I smell caps."

   "No, I really do." said Nick. "I'm gonna call her and invite to our barbecue party."

    After a few hours we decided to went into pool and swim together. I went to guest room to take my swimsuit then went to pool.

   I was making a Tiktok with Jaden then Ryland came and grabbed my waist, pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I kissed him back then suddenly remembered that Kio is here. I broke the kiss and looked around to see if he is looking, he wasn't.

"That was cute." said Jaden. We spent a few hours in swimpool then Nick went to took her girlfriend.

    Kio, Griffin and Ryland went to make barbecue and Josh and Bryce went to edit their video. Jaden and me sitting in the garden in ourswimsuits.

    "Why didn't you call Mads?" I asked.

  "We are like, uhm, she is not talking with me." He said.

   I felt a pain in my heart. "Why? What happened?"

   "I have a friend, named Charly and she came to our New Year's Eve party as DJ. Mads was pretty annoyed by her and she said to me "I don't like her, I think she has a crush on you and she is flirting with you. Stay away from her." It turns out that she was right. Charly tried to kiss me once. Last night she called me, she was drunk and asked me to pick her up. I went there and she said she can't go home like that so she stayed in our guest room."

   "Guest room was my room. My clothes in there with Mads's." I said.

    "She asked me to stay. What should I've do?" he asked. "Anyways in the morning Mads came and I forgot that Charly stayed here. She went to guest room to take a hoodie and she saw Charly. They argued and then they both argued with me. Now Mads doesn't talk with me."

"Do you want me to talk with her? Look, you are both my best friends and if you broke up I would be really sad. I think you deserve one more chance but if you couldn't be happy together I will respect to your decision." I said holding Jaden's hand.

"Actually I wanted to apologize by myself. I called her, I went to her house but she didn't want to talk with me. My last chance is you. Maybe you can convince her to go on a picnic, then meet her with me." he said.

"I will do anything for you." I said. "So I'm gonna be thirdwheel." We laughed.

"Here is my girlfriend you motherfuckers." yelled Nick and he came in with a blue eyed, blondie girl.

"She is hot." said Jaden.

I looked at her face. "I might know her. Her face looks familiar."

She came near and smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Emilia."

I panicked when I hear her name. No way, Emilia is dead.

"Emilia who?" I asked with panic.

"Emilia Frank but you already know me Lana." she winked.